• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Mcbeth brings in $ to innova.

Wtf does Zoe do? Seems like a really nice person but her smashbox segments often were so abstract and out there i felt like i needed to be on something just to get on her level.

Sponsorships are not about giving someone free **** and $ just to survive. I wouldn't even want those kind of people on my team honestly.

How are your sponsorships coming along this year? Must be hard work insulting people online all day.

Innova sure is supporting the Women players - That's a great thing.

So glad for Zoe! She's a lot of fun to be around and brings a lot of passion and enthusiasm to the sport. Can't believe that some internet neckbeard troll has the nards to ask what she's done (when she clearly articulates on her video that she's coaching 2 college teams and I know that she is VERY involved in Jr/Middle school programs introducing new players and coaching up and coming players) - which to **MY** slightly biased ears sounds like a **LOT** of positive stuff for DG.

I used Zoe as an example, but really I wish her the best.

You misunderstand me. I was not talking about Zoe specifically. I was disagreeing with your whole notion of cricizing athletes for neogiating their pay.

I criticize any human that wants more than they need. Even though it is our nature. I am guilty of it myself.

I criticize any human that wants more than they need. Even though it is our nature. I am guilty of it myself.

I suppose we're our own judge of what we need (and tend to hesitate to judge others)... so luckily these Pros "need" to change sponsors... thus creating my need for friday entertainment

I suppose we're our own judge of what we need (and tend to hesitate to judge others)... so luckily these Pros "need" to change sponsors... thus creating my need for friday entertainment

Ha. For sure.

That's pretty arrogant of you. What gives you the right assume

A) you know what another person "needs"

B) that need has anything to do with jt

How are your sponsorships coming along this year? Must be hard work insulting people online all day.

Bahahaha.. I like disc golf but love money.

I wouldn't take a dg sponsorship even if i played a little more seriously. Hell my bag is all MVP and i dont even want **** from them just like it that way.

We are frolfing in this bitch. Lighten up. Pro disc golf is sooooo serious i guess sorry! If they cant handle some DGCR heat what happens when people actually pay attention to this rec sport?

Im living in the real world. DG is peanuts'

Putting in the time to coach and teach the next generation of disc golfers is the "real world."

They are the ones that will keep our favorite companies in business.

Really sucks to hear that about Barsby. He was on a good roll last year. Hope he comes back, always good times watching him play.
Agreed. Maybe Innova will still make sure he can go to some of the top tournaments this year so he can walk around and play story time! For real though he cracks me up plus hes a top notch competitor so this definitely will make the season less complete to me.

Barsby is out for the season. I see his dad often at condon park in grass valley. His elbow/arm is still in bad shape from what I understand.

He should do video commentary while recovering, that dude is too funny to be out of the dg scene completely.