• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

^ that's good... some courses only need 'the sauce' & it goes with everything & it's needed a lot of the time

wiener - floppy putter - now i wanna throw my wiener around... i'm guessing i'm not gunna get too many takers on playing catch with my wiener tho... it won't hurt you, i promise :D

Last edited:
sausage - overstable putter... stiff, so i can understand if you don't wanna play with my sausage

Lol...if history repeats itself, Nikko probably won't throw much of any Clash plastic and the sponsorship will flame out in a a year or two.

Just enough time for DGCR to launch their own line of BBQ themed discs and sign Nikko to throw them.

We need to do this as a middle finger to r/discgolf if for no other reason. :|

Hot dog bandit??

Last year*, someone on tour had an ink stamp of a hot dog. They would sneakily stamp random players' discs with the hot dog.

This mysterious vandal was dubbed the Hot Dog Bandit. I don't think anyone has been publicly identified as the culprit.

*Or was it 2020?

Last year*, someone on tour had an ink stamp of a hot dog. They would sneakily stamp random players' discs with the hot dog.

This mysterious vandal was dubbed the Hot Dog Bandit. I don't think anyone has been publicly identified as the culprit.

*Or was it 2020?

I heard it was CD. [emoji2958]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts