• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] The LAT 64 GL Bolt

mikk

Par Member
I finaly found my roller disc from heaven!! This disc is FLLLIIIIIIPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!! Scary flippy. I always wanted a disc that would go roller throwing RHBH with out forcing it. Before the Bolt, I was using a Serius Orion LS and or a star Roadrunner/Sidewinder. Those work well for rollers but ya gota beat them in. The Bolt was an instant 400ft roller for me. The only issue I for-see is that its gona beat stupid flippy after a while. Only time will tell.
All I have to do is crush it on the drive, just as if I was throwing a Legacy Rampage (throwing RHBH). The Bolt will travel about 70ft in the air, then turn to the ground and roll for days!! So far I dont even need a run-up on the t-pad to get a good roller, just stand and throw!! Its roller-tastic:clap:

I've thrown a Bolt just over 400

it was in the air though

but they are an understable high speed driver

but if they are flipping over on you after 70 feet you must be imparting torque of some kind

I've thrown a Bolt just over 400

it was in the air though

but they are an understable high speed driver

but if they are flipping over on you after 70 feet you must be imparting torque of some kind

Ya, the only 2 distance drivers I can crush is the Legacy Rampage, and the Z Nuke. Everything else will turn over for me.

I should add that I am at altitude so things act a bit more stable

having not thrown a Bolt at closer to sea level I may not have a full understanding of how flippy they are

but I do think with a clean form they would go further than 70 feet without rolling into the ground

having not thrown a Bolt at closer to sea level I may not have a full understanding of how flippy they are

but I do think with a clean form they would go further than 70 feet without rolling into the ground

They aren't that flippy, I get them out to 450'-475' with a little hyzer. He definitely has a problem with oat.

Yeah I've never experienced one new that was any flippier than a Nuke but I imagine I could use them for a roller disc if I really beat the snot out of it. I tend to throw steep hyzers though so everything is stable to me.

They aren't that flippy, I get them out to 450'-475' with a little hyzer. He definitely has a problem with oat.

Trust me the Bolt is flippy for ME. Its just the way I throw. I can drive a Bolt RHBH with the disc vertical and have it flip flat to slightly understable, getts good distance too. A friend of mine throws the same disc and he says its kinda stable for him. Everybody throws different. So for those that have good arm speed and like flippy discs, the bolt is a good choice:clap:

Latest posts