• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Marilla Mash C-Tier, 4/19/14 in Streator, IL

Dana

Double Eagle Member
April 19, 2014
PDGA C-tier
Marilla Park in Streator, IL
Check in/Register 8-9:15
All Pro Divisions- $50
All Am Divisions- $40
***Save $5 by pre-registering***
Please Add $10 if you are not a current PDGA MemberOptional 50/50 $3 Optional Ace $2
2 Rounds of 18 Holes (Possibility of adding 2 extra holes)
3 ways to pre-register- In person with Dana, online at www.iregisteredonline.com or by sending a check, payable to Dana Vicich to 27710 West Drake Dr. Apt 56 Channahon, IL 60410
Payouts top 45% Pro divisions top 50% Am divisions.

Last edited:

Hello,
I've never done a tournament. I'm pretty sure I would register as a novice. However, what can I expect at my first tournament? Is there a thread on this? What if I've never played the course? Is there a player pack? How many people will I play with? Any information would be helpful?

Marilla got kind of soggy after heavy rains the week before last but is pretty dry now. I also saw that some of the debris from November tornado (60+ miles away!) has been picked up. It sucks seeing pieces of peoples homes from far away on the course. (or in my yard for that matter)
Hope the weather is nice and everyone has a good, smooth, and fun time.
I have to work but after I get off maybe I'll drive through the park and shoot some bottle rockets at discers or something. :)

Looking forward to this one, my first sanctioned tourney of the season. Look for me putting up ridiculously huge numbers in the Rec division.

Latest posts