• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The most overstable/understable discs

Prerube don't go to sleep yet old man!! The video is like 84% uploaded! Go to sleep around 10

Okay good.

^^i don't have a video of an ultra hyzer flip. I was just saying... people should do it with the xxx

How do you make a regular hyzer flip an "ultra" hyzer flip? How many different types of hyzer flips can one throw?

There are lot's of them. Unfortunately Johnny has chosen the most dangerous of all.

You hold your disc is a 37 degree 13 min 28 sec position (if 45 is 0). Then release while running as fast as you can with a mouth full of Ultra Laundry Detergent... You can only do it if you buy a disc a week.

Hey guys, video is up!!! General Chat subforum!

You should stick with the videos, I watched it 3 times. Can I respectfully ask that you tone down the equipment threads, even as a favor to me. If you have a legit question we will answer, but right now you are not getting many quality answers because you ask questions and do not seem to care about the answer.
Keep up the improvements and keep DOMINATING.

Well I'm glad Johnny didn't really scoop up a XXX thinking it was understable... The disc is so overstable that if Hoover threw it? It would do a U-turn five feet out, whip around the back of his head in a full circle, and then smack him in the face.

Zone, putt'r
drone, stratus
xtreme, xpress

High speeds are too tricky since so many are hs understable.

Most overstable thing in my bag is a champ monster most understable is a star vulcan which is even less stable then my pro vulcan

Well I'm glad Johnny didn't really scoop up a XXX thinking it was understable... The disc is so overstable that if Hoover threw it? It would do a U-turn five feet out, whip around the back of his head in a full circle, and then smack him in the face.

I wanna see this ^ in a domination video that would be priceless

Latest posts