• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Nate Doss Roc

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure "Nate Doss" is the name of the guy who did the artwork on the Roc.
Thought I read that somewhere, but I could be completely wrong
I think he's the dude who won the Worlds in '08.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure "Nate Doss" is the name of the guy who did the artwork on the Roc.
Thought I read that somewhere, but I could be completely wrong

yea, jk. could have sworn somebody told me it was a coincidence until i looked up the disc and it actually has doss illustrated on it lol

I have a Roc that is signed by Nate and Avery. Got it at a Pro/Celeb doubles round where I got to play with Avery. I played like a total klutz. It was Avery and I against Doss and another local in our pairing. Pretty sureal.

Doss doesn't even throw the Buzzz. I bet he's dying to change sponsors :p

where would he be without his surge HUH? HUH? HUH? with a wraith? no way

and then without his predators? a firebird? no way

and without his challengers? with an aviar? simply impossible

it's just funny that he doesn't throw their cult status disc.

I'm open minded to both companies. IMO, Firebirds rape Predators, I use both Wraiths and Surges, all Discraft putters feel bad to me except for the Zone which I don't even use for putting, and to be fair I don't like Aviars.

He might of won WORLDS if he was putting with an aviar! It's fact, more WORLD championships have been won with an aviar than any other putter.

Saw one of these in person today. A buddy of mine picked one up new on ebay for $12 + shipping. Crazy good deal. They feel kind of domey and are a bit overstable being in champ plastic

the champ rocs are crazy overstable

it's the only mid my roommate throws, and I always hear him complain about how long it takes them to break in.

I suggested kc pro, but he wasn't listening.