• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Third Coast Discs - new online store, free shipping

pecosROB

Birdie Member
Hey guys and gals, just signed up as a vendor on the site! Opened the online shop last week on Friday the 13th. If all goes well on my order to Dynamic I should have the three new molds from Westside at launch this weekend.

Prices are $12, $15, $17 for all discs in the shop. Shipping is free. The website only takes credit cards but if you want to buy something via PayPal, email me (address in signature) a LINK of the disc you want (so there is on confusion) as well as your mailing address and I will reply with my PayPal email. I will remove the disc from being available on the website immediately so no one else buys it.

Be sure to follow us on social media, I will post specials or flash sales there as well as on this thread. Need to sell a few more discs before I start doing some specials though!

All pertinent links available in my signature. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I am based in Texas and the website charges sales tax on your order. If you want to pay via PayPal you do NOT have to add tax - I'll cover it since I'm not paying any credit card fees. Again, new inventory coming in this week but do not hesitate to buy anything now since, you know, FREE SHIPPING! Currently only stocking Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside Discs. I plan on selling MVP, Legacy, and some Discraft in the near future. Everyone locally sells Innova so I'm staying away from them for that reason.

Last edited:
:clap: Nice looking site man! I'll definitely be in touch next week for a Tourney Bard

Thanks Doug. I already got an order in just now, about to fill it and hopefully the roads aren't too bad I can drop it off at the post office. My office just closed down and I got home due to the weather.

When anything white falls out of the sky here in East Texas, we shut down! lol Probably saving insurance companies millions because we don't know how to drive in this weather!

Nate, if you're reading this, your disc will go out by tomorrow if not today. Since you got 2 discs I won't be able to ship first class so you will probably get Priority and it should get there no matter what this week!

Looking good Rob!

Thanks buddy, I need to get back with you about the upcoming Spring Fling at The ROC. I want to sponsor it but I'm not going to be able to play (let alone win money). If you are down for me to sponsor you let me know. From what I understand I can sponsor and play but what's the point of me playing if there's no way I'll win? lol. Since the advanced fee is only $15, I don't care if you win and pay me the entry fee. If it's a higher entry fee, I might just ask that if you do win to pay me back (in the future) so I can keep entering you in events! If you don't place and don't win money, you don't have to pay it back!

Edit: I also got a couple of Stilletos with this last order so let me know what weight you like and I will hold it for you. Gratis for being my pro. :D

Let me know if this interests you!

Last edited:
:hfive: for a solid DG site.

It is always nice to see photos of the actual inventory, but the close-up angled view of the stamp is an extra nice feature. You've got a bunch of sweet plastic/stamp color combos and I'm definitely looking forward to an expanded selection (and keep those black swans a'comin).

checkout process is a breeze, well done!

:hfive: for a solid DG site.

It is always nice to see photos of the actual inventory, but the close-up angled view of the stamp is an extra nice feature. You've got a bunch of sweet plastic/stamp color combos and I'm definitely looking forward to an expanded selection (and keep those black swans a'comin).

checkout process is a breeze, well done!

Thanks man! I just filled your order. If the roads aren't too bad this afternoon I'll drop it off. My office closed down due to weather and I'm at home already. If it has to wait until tomorrow, no worries, because you bought 2 discs I have to use Priority so you'll get it by Thursday or Friday!

Edit: I figured you were Nate since I saw "iowuh" as your location! Thanks a ton dude!

Cool site! I am always glad to find new stores in TX. Definitely digging the pictures of the actual discs available for sale.

Cool site! I am always glad to find new stores in TX. Definitely digging the pictures of the actual discs available for sale.

Thanks man! I know there are other websites out there that are smaller sellers like me that do a photo of every disc, but I honestly think my photos look better. Very little glare, if any, and a nice high resolution shot of the stamp at an angle.

Welcome to the retail side. Good luck!

Thanks man! I follow y'all on Instagram, I commented about the sweet disc names from Fly High!

Whenever I get some money freed up, I think I want to try these Yikun discs. Are they similar to DX plastic? They have neat stamps, I've never heard of them (haven't been in the DG world for long), but they have sweet stamps and colors.

Doing a special Flash sale with 10% off your order of $15 or more, today (2/24/15) only until 11:59 pm central time! Don't forget, we have free shipping!

Use coupon code: FLASHSALE10 at checkout!

They are actually really good discs. The dragon and phoenix plastics are more premium blends like Champion and Star. The tiger plastic we have the putters in is more of their DX style plastic. Let us know if you want to try one maybe we can do a vendor to vendor trade!

They are actually really good discs. The dragon and phoenix plastics are more premium blends like Champion and Star. The tiger plastic we have the putters in is more of their DX style plastic. Let us know if you want to try one maybe we can do a vendor to vendor trade!

Sounds good man! Either way, I like y'alls style!

I can highly recommend Third Coast Discs. They are a pleasure to business with, ship fast and Rob is a good dude!:thmbup:

Do you know when/if you are planning to get Classic Truths in stock?

Dang, wish I had known. Next time I make an order I will post here to get some requests set in, or to check if I'm getting it. I only have Lucid, Fuzion, and Prime Truths coming in.