• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Third Coast Discs - new online store, free shipping

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know I'm in the process of moving my site from Squarespace to Weebly. Weebly supports payments through PayPal and I know a lot of disc golfers prefer to use PayPal! If you go to the website you will get a 404 page not found screen, so sit tight and hopefully it will be working within 24 hours! I did the transfer yesterday afternoon.

In the meantime, check out my super short, less than 90 second video on the Mini Recruit basket from Dynamic Discs. It really is a solid little basket! And can be had for $80, shipped directly to your door from DD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bUAKVrrs4w

new logo for hot stamp

I haven't yet posted this publicly anywhere and figured I'd share with y'all. I put in an order of Judges (hard/med), Wardens (hard/med), Enforcers, Escapes, Trespasses, Felons, Boatmans, Catapults, Harps, and Kings with the new stamp. They were unfortunately out of a lot of plastics in max weight, but hopefully when I reorder either restock or molds I don't have stamped yet that they will have more selection.

Let me know what you think, I'm going for a Greco-Roman theme, but classy stuff for now. Maybe do something more Gladiator-ish later, I just feel like that's overdone and a lot of other companies/individuals do swords/soldier type themes and I wanted to do something a little different. I'm wanting to do a version with a woman later in the future.

Brutally honest opinions, guys! I'll try and have some thick skin :D And again, this is the first public "posting" of this design, waiting to show it in other groups on Facebook later this weekend or next week.

Attachments

• Discobolus.jpg
    Discobolus.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
The stamp looks cool. Maybe the expression of the face looks a little goofy. Overall I like it. It should show up well on a disc.

The stamp looks cool. Maybe the expression of the face looks a little goofy. Overall I like it. It should show up well on a disc.

Thanks for the input! We were going for a shaded/shadowed look, it was much stranger before I asked for a tweak or two! :)

Website right now is undergoing DNS updates so the store is "down" in that sense - but people can go to www.thirdcoastdiscs.weebly.com to check out the new site. I'm giving this info to y'all a few hours earlier than my facebook groups. Website now accepts PayPal directly along with credit/debit cards!

Brutally honest opinions, guys! I'll try and have some thick skin :D And again, this is the first public "posting" of this design, waiting to show it in other groups on Facebook later this weekend or next week.

Honest opinion. The picture looks a bit like clip-art. And the face is a bit off pudding.

The typography could be worked a little better, the Roman numerals work well. But the top font may work better with something else, still serif. Also the type looks like it was constrained horizontally an looks squished width ways and too elongated height wise. Also look at the S at the end, it doesn't angle the same as the banner at the end. I think instead of "arch" you need to use "arc", or vice versa.

I like the theme, but, it is a naked dude...

I'm a supporter. Keep working man and doing your thing. I'm sure I'll be ordering again sometime. Hope the critique helps in some way.

Honest opinion. The picture looks a bit like clip-art. And the face is a bit off pudding.

The typography could be worked a little better, the Roman numerals work well. But the top font may work better with something else, still serif. Also the type looks like it was constrained horizontally an looks squished width ways and too elongated height wise. Also look at the S at the end, it doesn't angle the same as the banner at the end. I think instead of "arch" you need to use "arc", or vice versa.

I like the theme, but, it is a naked dude...

I'm a supporter. Keep working man and doing your thing. I'm sure I'll be ordering again sometime. Hope the critique helps in some way.

Thanks for the feedback! Future alterations will have a more personalized font. I got others that can help with it, but due to the timing I had to outsource this to someone a friend knows. As far as the clip art look, I think when it's actually stamped it'll look less clip arty. I totally see what you mean about the banner, though. I'll see how these sell and then do the lady version (or another statue inspired look that is female).

I will be doing a female version in the future, so don't worry about naked dudes on your disc! :) I was thinking about doing a funny version with a fat overweight guy (clothed of course), but I don't want to "recycle" an image too many times.

Did you check out the Heisenberg Pures? If you're not a fan of Breaking Bad, don't bother lol

2nd Edition Guilty Verdict

So I don't recall if I showed you guys the Truth Serum I collaborated with my friend Shane Robinson of SR Disc Golf Designs, but we also did a first edition Guilty Verdict (guillotine) and now the second version. These will be $20 each shipped, all Lucid, and near max weight. Color options will be pink, orange sparkle, and red sparkle. I already have about half of what we ordered requested so I will add y'all to the list if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• GuiltyVerdictFinal.jpg
    GuiltyVerdictFinal.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 10
$135 for brand new E2 bag!

Since the E3 came out, DD wants to clear out E2 stock. Grab a black, red, blue, silver, or camo E2 bag for only $135 from me!! These drop ship directly from DD in Kansas via UPS and get to most locations within 3 days. Order with me to save $15 (DD is selling these bags for $150). No minimum advertised pricing policy in place for the E2, that's how I'm able to offer this bag at this price! Great deal! Pay with PayPal, credit, or debit card on the website.

http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/store/p84/E2.html

Coming soon... EMac Truth Serum!

Snake oil edition! Going to be $20 for Lucid and $22 for Fuzion. All Fuzion will be white. Requested party time, rainbow, and flag stamps. I only ordered a few more than requested on Facebook, but if we get enough demand we'll put another order in. Will come with matching sticker like all other SR Disc Golf Design stamps.

Attachments

• EMACTruth.jpg
    EMACTruth.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 14
Doing a big sale! Use WORLDS20 at checkout to save 20% off any stock stamped disc! Need to clear out some inventory! I have quite a few Compasses and Defenders, so help me unload some of these! Prices on website include shipping to lower 48 states. I also still have the Latitude 64 E2 bag for sale at $135 since they're trying to deplete inventory at DD due to the E3 being released.

http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Use SALE20 at checkout to save 20% on any stock disc on the website! If you see any custom art you like, let me know. I'm handling that through PayPal if anyone wants a disc since I can't create a coupon code that would take $2 off per disc. So if you see any custom art you like, take $2 off the price and send a friends/family payment to my email address (in signature) along with which disc you want and your mailing address.

Attachments

• Lucid Convict (partytime).jpg
    Lucid Convict (partytime).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Fuzion Pink Felon (rainbow) 1.jpg
    Fuzion Pink Felon (rainbow) 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Fuzion Enforcer (sunset).jpg
    Fuzion Enforcer (sunset).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
Thank you for posting a coupon code! I wasn't aware of your site until i searched this forum and found this code. Just ordered a lat 64 bag, and will keep you in mind for all my future trilogy purchases.

Thank you for posting a coupon code! I wasn't aware of your site until i searched this forum and found this code. Just ordered a lat 64 bag, and will keep you in mind for all my future trilogy purchases.

Thanks man! I'll submit the drop ship order ASAP and email you if there are any issues! You should get an email from DD with a UPS tracking by the end of the day if they get it out today!

Latest posts