• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] This weekend only! CE Teebird (T) 174g RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

irobot05

Banned
This weekend only am I selling out of my collection,
a MINT Champion Edition Teebird (T) 174g Red w/ Rainbow Foil.:popcorn:

Hurry before I change my mind, starting today (6/11) to Sunday 6/13.
It's in pristine shape, just like it came from the factory.

Best offer gets it and will ship Monday morning!
No lowballs, not looking for any trades currently, sry.

Here's a few pics:

4691234763_3a6ed3d8d5_m.jpg

4691875404_0c2e6f10f5_m.jpg

4691865518_c151d41b02_m.jpg

I'm not positive, I'm assuming later run , perhaps 5th from the looks.

*note* this is a prime example of a lowball and don't waste me time:

Apothecary
*Ace Member*

"ce teebird
$20 shipped?"

thanks.

I'm not positive, I'm assuming later run , perhaps 5th from the looks.

*note* this is a prime example of a lowball and don't waste me time:

Apothecary
*Ace Member*

"ce teebird
$20 shipped?"

thanks.

Perhaps you should put a starting price on it if you don't want people to offer what they are willing to pay. How much time did you have to "waste" rejecting this offer anyways?

2 seconds. that was not my intentions to put a starting price, that defeats the purpose.
Most people who are looking at this disc, know what it is, but clearly here people have to entertain themselves rather than make a serious offer. Most likely I'll just keep it and not waste my time.

Maybe I'll pick up a 150 class beat-to-hell leopard....

Hmm...this is so hard!!! It's really hard to pick, $20 shipped or a beat-to-hell Leopard?!

On one hand $20 shipped is more than I could of ever dreamed for, but a beat leopard...
they're so hard to find these days, I've searched all the forums and eBay, I've not found one!

I'll have to sleep on it..

The lip is super dented, so dented that there is dirt encrusted within the crevasses. It's old enough that it is now about a half inch smaller in diameter...the ultimate turnover/roller disc!!! You'll be sorry if you let this sweet, sweet nectar slip away!!! :popcorn:

seriously though, good luck with your auction. it's a great disc, should fetch some high end plastic/cash. i'd buy it but i need to get ahold of my buddy Dan K. ;)

This last week I played on the same card as a guy who had a whole bag of CE plastic. He had to have at least 10 CE discs in his bag in great condition. Another guy noticed them all and asked where he got them, in amazement. Dude said when he started he just bought a bunch of CE discs cause he liked how they looked and felt. He says "why are they good or something?". The other guy says "jeesh man, you got like 4 or 5 hundred dollars of plastic in your bag". The guy had no idea what he had.

I've got a ce Teebird that's marked t but its still a tl. If I didn't just buy a brand new one Ida made a serious offer. That's a bad mofo though

Last edited:
no its not a tl, its got the notch, its not smooth. plus I have a couple more on the wall, one in the bag and it flies straight and fades back at the end...

did you read the entire post? "ce teebird (T) <-------

I know what a CE disc is. I would rather have 4 star teebird discs or even 8 DX teebird discs instead for the same price. Im not much into looking and admiring a disc on the wall, Im more into throwing them and beating the crap out of them until theyre trashed, then I make a hail mary throw with them into the middle of the river at riverside. That makes me happier.:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts