• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] This weekend only! CE Teebird (T) 174g RED

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 beat up dx rhynos?

22.50, a DX Cheetah the dog chewed up, 4 beat up DX Rhynos, a rubber band, a paper clip (red) and a hardly touched box of cheeze-nips? Are we getting close to a deal?

This last week I played on the same card as a guy who had a whole bag of CE plastic. He had to have at least 10 CE discs in his bag in great condition. Another guy noticed them all and asked where he got them, in amazement. Dude said when he started he just bought a bunch of CE discs cause he liked how they looked and felt. He says "why are they good or something?". The other guy says "jeesh man, you got like 4 or 5 hundred dollars of plastic in your bag". The guy had no idea what he had.

There's a guy like that where i play...makes me wanna say "what's that?!" and snag them.

Whatever Terry offers, i'll match it. Plus a half a bottle of benydyrl and some mini scissors.

i was really hoping someone would throw in some crap filled speedos....

darn it. nobody?

3 dx rhynos and a box of Goldfish cheddar crackers ( from Sams club with three individually packages bags) and $4.13 cash

I just saw a 3rd run CE teebird on ebay for 150.00. If I knew what these things were going to be worth I would have bought hundreds of them back in the day. The rarest disc I have is a misprint/ghost stamped CFR Destroyer, I saw one on ebay the other day for 23$.

I'm not entertaining any non-serious offers anymore, so far $35 is the highest.

I'll seriously send you half a bag of doritos (spicy hot chili), one of our cats (3,175.14659 grams), and some loose Tic Tacs (4 or 5, orange) in my pocket for it, shipped in a refrigerator box. Heck, I'll even give the cat some Tylenol PM so that he doesn't eat the chips and Tic Tacs for free.

I just saw a 3rd run CE teebird on ebay for 150.00. If I knew what these things were going to be worth I would have bought hundreds of them back in the day. The rarest disc I have is a misprint/ghost stamped CFR Destroyer, I saw one on ebay the other day for 23$.

it was probably a "buy it now." nobody pays that much

I'll seriously send you half a bag of doritos (spicy hot chili), one of our cats (3,175.14659 grams), and some loose Tic Tacs (4 or 5, orange) in my pocket for it, shipped in a refrigerator box. Heck, I'll even give the cat some Tylenol PM so that he doesn't eat the chips and Tic Tacs for free.

That actually may be ILLEGAL!

I was thinking the same thing. If he pulled it off it would probably be worth some ce plastic lol

currently: $61.06

I'm not entertaining any non-serious offers anymore, so far $35 is the highest.

Thats ok because the non serious offers are very entertaining to me. Keep em coming guys.

I'll throw in a grapefruit, a yellow 150 Dragon, a DX polecat, the ever popular champion groove, and a half full bag of frozen ore ida tator tots!

I am not diminishing peoples desires to own CE plastic, but to not throw it (as any disc) is just sad. I did play with a guy who had 10-12 CE plastic discs in his bag and he threw them all, and didnt flicnh when he pounded trees at Brown Deer. I regret not telling him how much I respected him for that (throwing the discs not hitting the trees)

yeah i collect a few, but only discs that i would throw in the future.
i use my ce plastic, have a couple ce teebirds max weight and gold ce leopard in the bag
as well 10x aviars and rocs, people flip over it but its just discs in the end

that's funny, because I didn't even write that.

it's easy to add quote, input my name like i said something...
so who's really the douchebag? don't be so childish and pathetic, it truly is a sad display
of your character.

if that is real, get a screen cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.