• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Thrasher

Looking forward to seeing what the Thrasher's like. Although I can't understand why Discraft decided to phase out the Flash. It's a slightly understable distance driver that can take a lot of power and has superb glide.

Looking forward to seeing what the Thrasher's like. Although I can't understand why Discraft decided to phase out the Flash. It's a slightly understable distance driver that can take a lot of power and has superb glide.

I hate I've discovered the Flash this late in the game lol. Such a great driver for a slower arm speed. Definitely will be trying the Thrasher out.

I used to throw an ESP Flash that BOMBED for me at the time. I was struggling to hit 350' on drives then and the Flash was beastly in my eyes. I loved it! If the Thrasher is a retooled Flash, I'll definitely check it out.

Flash has turn but also healthy fade. You can get the Flash out to 400+ and still control it. It may work better than a Surge or Nuke for slower arms, but it's still a max distance driver, not a lower speed driver.

I use ESP Flash for hyzer-flip to straight and long turnover drives...not into the wind though.

Just a matter of time before they release a Flash top with a Thrasher bottom and call it "the Flasher..."
*wishes to hell they followed up the Predator and Stalker with the Molester*

Just a matter of time before they release a Flash top with a Thrasher bottom and call it "the Flasher..."
*wishes to hell they followed up the Predator and Stalker with the Molester*

I keep having hope for a super slow putter, call it the Creeper

It's beyond me why they haven't made a disc called the Stinger yet.