• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

To gain distance and accuracy; DO THIS

Focus majority of your time on footwork and grips. Keep trying grips randomly like your drawing random numbers for the daily lottery, you'll know when you hit the lottery. Work on getting the feet in the right position. Feet and grip.

One connects you to the disc, the other connects you to earth! Get these 2 things right and a lot of other things will fall into place!!

One connects you to the disc, the other connects you to earth! Get these 2 things right and a lot of other things will fall into place!!

Same with bong hits.
I bet it's harder to find your disc when you're stoned as a goat in the woods!!

Once played with a dude who were high as a kite, just ripping the course apart. After a 10/10 drive he just looked me straight in the eyes and said :" I'm SO fucking high, that I see lines I usually don't".

He beat me by at least 10 strokes and my conclusion were - I've been sober for 6 years and that's probably why my disc golf game sucks..

Once played with a dude who were high as a kite, just ripping the course apart. After a 10/10 drive he just looked me straight in the eyes and said :" I'm SO fucking high, that I see lines I usually don't".

He beat me by at least 10 strokes and my conclusion were - I've been sober for 6 years and that's probably why my disc golf game sucks..

This guy Mark use to own a couple convince stores, he was down at a convention, at TPC Sawgrass, Stadium Course. Middle of the season, they had like 3 groups of 2, Mark was gonna keep an eye on these groups to keep them moving. 3 of the guys had only played golf 3-4 times ever. They had went out and bought green knickers, hogan hats, etc. The starter gets them on the tee, there are groups lined up behind them waiting to go off, and tourism people all around watching. Mark said this one guy got up there, got a big stance, big grip on the club. Mark said the tee box was perfect, you could've putted on it. Took a big swing, took a chunk out of the tee box, whiffed it. Mark said he backed off of it, looked at it, got over it again, wide stance, big swing, whiffed it, took another big chunk out of the tee box. The guy backed off of it, looked over there at Mark and he said damn, this is the hardest course I've ever played!!!

Wow, that conversation was so productive.

Keep ripping those bongs there boys....

Wow, that conversation was so productive.

Keep ripping those bongs there boys....
Since the topic is substances, I have to say you seem to manage your condition slightly better than Casey.

Latest posts