• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 Favorite Brands

1. Adidas, just because their shoes consistently fit my feet better than other brands.

There's a precipitous dropoff after that, because I'm not loyal to any disc brand right now. There are some molds that I would have a hard time replacing though, so I guess for brand loyalty it'd be:

2. Dynamic Discs (Getaway, Emac Truth, Evidence, & Escape are all among my most thrown molds)
3. Westside (Tursas & Hatchet are some of the molds that have been in my bag the longest)
4. Discraft (only carry one mold, Zone, but it is also my most irreplaceable)
5. MVP (Wave is a staple in my bag, and some of their other molds like the Photon and Volt would be easy to adjust to regularly throwing)

Regarding some other brands like PDGA, Jomez, CCDG, etc, I'm not sure what being "sponsored" by them would look like, nor what being loyal to them means. I enjoy Jomez and CCDG tourney coverage, and I've enjoyed playing in a few PDGA sanctioned events. But I also watch lots of other tourney coverage and play most of my rounds in non-PDGA events. I'm probably overthinking this.

1- Discraft (all my faves)
2- Adidas (breathable, durable, good looking trail runners)
3- Hakutsuru or Modern Times (warmed in a thermos for mornings, or dubs with the boys)
4- Bose + G-Shock (quality sound+controls at my wrist so I can quickly pause or turn down the track and not disturb other cards.)
5- Any online store that has pics of the discs.

1. Discraft/DGA - what's in my bag
2. Pound bags - my bag
3. Crush Clothing - sweet clothes
4. Salomon shoes - my favorite golf shoes
5. Hydroflask - my favorite water bottles

Smart - if I could get sponsored to be a walking billboard from head (hats) to toe (goretex trail runners) I'd throw whatever discs anyone told me to.

How about:

1. adidas
2. adidas
3. adidas
4. adidas
5. Innova EDIT: instead I choose Bevel Brewing for my 5th

Ohhh, you're one of those, I only drink Poke myself.

Even pros are only loyal to their brand to a certain extent.

I'm actually more of a water guy these days anyway. Loyalty to soft drinks only gets you fat and diabetic, lol.

Dynamic - I like all they do (media and outreach) and several molds (Judge, Truth, Trespass) and Lucid plastic.
Discraft - Zone and Undertaker. And Z is nearly indestructible.
GGGT - gotta go gotta support MN!
Grip Eq - Only bigger bags (C and B) I've had. Really like them. I'm sure I'll get a Pound someday.

A fifth one is a toss up. Tourneys I'll usually get a Powerade. Clothes I usually have something Columbia on. I'd say Keen, but last two pairs I've had didn't last a season, so I'm trying some Merrels this season. Online I usually go through DGC. I like Clif bars. Usually get subway between tourney rounds. Hand warmers are nice too. Really want to get a Delta cart at some point (another MN company). Then ya got our local org in Lake Superior Disc Golf Community (looking to get more involved post grad school). Play it again sports in town usually has a good selection. So yeah. Idk.

1)Dynamic Discs-Great company and GBO enough said
2)Jomez-Great coverage and got alot of exposure
3)Udisc-Every round or it didnt happen lol
4)DGCR-connecting golfers all day everyday
5)Innova-without them I wouldn't have got into dg

1) MVP Discs
2) Voodoo Disc Golf
3) Udisc
4) LL Bean (Trail Model hikers are great for disc golf)
5) Birdie Bag

1) discgolfcenter.com
2) mvp/axiom
3) adidas
4) zuca
5) body armor/ harmless harvest coconut water

see below \/ \/

Last edited:
Response to jmdaire27 from Duluth.

CONGRATS to Duluth!!

First the Men's Olympic Curling Gold, now back-to-back Frozen Four wins!!

The Winter Sports Championship Town!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1. Ninkazi
2. Hop Valley
3. sierra nevada
4. Georgetown Brewing Co
5. Innova

Discs? What discs?

1. Ninkazi
2. Hop Valley
3. sierra nevada
4. Georgetown Brewing Co
5. Innova

Discs? What discs?

I'll presume you're talking about bags here ;)

I know the Discarrier can hold 3 6-packs quite nicely if the dividers are set up properly...

I'll presume you're talking about bags here ;)

I know the Discarrier can hold 3 6-packs quite nicely if the dividers are set up properly...

The old Gorilla Boy Simian maxed out and carry a 12er of cans or a 6 pack of bottles in each side pouch. Tested it out many years ago at Brackets Bluff!! It was a fun time, for sure.

Latest posts