• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top End Distance Forehand Discs (375'+)

I consider myself a very long FH thrower... my longest straightest disc is a star katana... also throw a z nuke and a champ boss as far but they are not as straight as the star katana... mine is fairly beat up which may help it to fly straighter.. but it is definitely worth throwing if you've never thrown one before

Z Nukes have really made my Forearm and a couple of friends Forearms be a ton stronger. I added a lot of distance from my 150 gram flick going to the 170 Z Nuke. It's also very flexible as I can throw hyzer, anhyzer, flex shots and straight shots with it. I would say 10 to 30 or more feet of distance depending on what kind of shot I'm throwing.

Super old revive.
Nowadays, what are the best forehand discs for maximum distance? On flat ground?

I have a blood oath with the Z Force for predictable D, but my best forehand bombs come from my Champion Boss, Quantum Quasar, Z Crank, SP Torrent, and VIP World.

I throw 450+ with both the Ape and the Reign, and love the Ape if I can put a tad of anny on it and flex it some. The Reign I throw flat and it will ride naturally left before fading gently.

Have gotten the Reign a bit further, 520 on one flat ground throw, but with a decent tailwind.

The Stiletto is another one I've gotten 400+ flicks out of but I mainly only throw it when wind is up.

I don't like Destroyers, but still see many flicking them.

Man I forgot about my Ape, I rotate mine with my Forces. I can juice my Bosses a good 40 feet past my Ape, but the Ape always goes where it is told. Just like my beloved Forces. I only get high 3s to low 4s with my Ape, so I wager you must be tall (I am only 5'5" haha but I have a 73" armspan, which helps)

Yeah I'm 6'3", which helps. I really have to watch my form with a Boss I've thrown bombs with them but like you said the Ape goes where you tell it.

I love the prodigy D series. The D1 is great for forehands. Has good over stability and glide. I carry the D2 and D2 and both are capable of easy big distance lines. Great combinations of glide and stability in the D1-D3. You just need to adjust the disc or angle for throwing style or wind. I Love these discs.

The world is another good FH disc but I find both it and the Nuke both more inconsistent due to the wide rims.

I prefer a broken in Star Destroyer for FH. That way I don't have to crank on it, leading to inconsistent releases. Everyone else just torques something OS.

PD2 you're welcome in advance. had trouble with forehands for a while it holds its line into the wind and will come back if you get on it. S line if you want to beat it in to a straight flyer. (took me about 4-5 months) and c line for more beef. More distance than a nuke OS or Ape for me at 450+ and much more control.

The PD2 and XCal throw the same for me as well, basically the Ape with less glide.

Latest posts