• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top of your wishlist for 2011

Mando

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
What are the 5 courses that you would most like to play to play this year ?
Mine are;
Flip City
Whisters Bend
Joralemon
Camp Sankanac
Hornings Hideout

Well, I am hoping to get to play Idlewild and Kensington Tobb. I should be able to get both when I go to my cousins wedding in June (The Same Weekend as Am Nats, does anyone know if the course is set up before am nats for general play?) Other than than, I am really nto sure what to put on my list. Guess it may depend on my job situation.

hmmmmmmmm.....

Top courses I want to play that I have legit shot of doing:

1.Hawk Hollow/The Grange (2010 mid atlantic meet up was here and it was a blast, hoping for a return trip)
2.Warwick-NY
3.Deer Lakes (and Morraine) near Pitt
4. DE gems of Iron Hill and Carousel (sp?)
5. Lake Casitas (visted in 2009, but it was closed for a Xc meet)... hoping to go back and hit this up and travel up north for De La, Stafford Lake and Golden Gate....

Not really a "wish list" but some courses I can probably get to since they are not too far away from Nashville, TN.

Idlewild, KY
Lincoln Ridge Park, KY
Roane County Park DGC, TN
Fontana Village Resort DGC, NC
Meeks Park, GA

Flip City
Lemon Lake
Waterworks
Rosedale
PJ Irvin DGC

And I already have road-trips planned to hit al of them. It's going to be an amazing year

small scale i want to get to little lehigh again. large scale i want to get out to deer lakes and all the courses out that way

Taylor Lake
Lake Stevens
Lakewood King County Park
NAD Park
Cliff Stevens Park

Two in florida and three in Washington state. I was in Washington from 1984-1986 @ Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. I wish they had these cool looking courses back then! Anyway I hope to get back up there this year! There are several Florida courses that I still need to play.

circle R courses in wimberley, TX
hyzer creek, j-park, mt kisco & brakewell steel in NY
my old home courses in NY
highbridge hills
coyote point, CA
the 4 courses in tucson, AZ

flyboy
grange
hawk hollow
renny

Well, I am hoping to get to play Idlewild and Kensington Tobb. I should be able to get both when I go to my cousins wedding in June (The Same Weekend as Am Nats, does anyone know if the course is set up before am nats for general play?) Other than than, I am really nto sure what to put on my list. Guess it may depend on my job situation.

If you're close enough to play Idlewild, I'd strongly suggest driving 15 minutes over to Lincoln Ridge and making an awesome day of it.

Flyboy Aviation
Sandy Point
The Tailings
Justin Trails Big Brother
Highbridge -- The Bear, in its finished state

Michigan, NY and Oregon are a pipedream in 2011, realistically;

Camp Sankanac
Jordan Creek
French Creek
Whispering Falls
Sedgley Woods

Eastern PA road trip:
Tyler State Park
Jordan Creek

Delaware road trip:
Iron Hill and Carousel

Western PA road trip:
Deer Lakes State Park
Moraine State Park

In Cali I wanna get Stafford Lake, delavega, all course with in 50 miles of me(including Zephyr Cove. maybe head up to oregon and Hit up the Eugene area courses... and hit up ne new course that is with in 30 miles of my parents in WI

Last edited:

Latest posts