• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Totem teebird stamp variations

I got 3 today.
1: Red on orange....blah
2. Purple on maroon...Awesome
3. Gold on Pearly Green...******* sexy!

i just got two of them. One was a pearly pink with green stamp and the other was a light blue with a red stamp. Both look pretty nice!

Rube can you post a pic of the maroon and green pearl. I bet their badass. Also slick rick can u post a pic of the light blue to make sure it warrants a new category

I am fiending for mine to arrive!!!!

Has anyone got any @ 170g or under yet? I requested some if they had 'em. Hoping for the best.

Clear and Gold!!

Just got this one in the mail, and I don't care what anyone says, I think this is the sexiest one I've seen yet!!

Attachments

• ClearTeebird.jpg
    ClearTeebird.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 83
  • ClearTeebird2.jpg
    ClearTeebird2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 112
pink with red stamp
picture.php

clear with blue stamp
picture.php

back view of clear disc
picture.php

Love the Clear disc!

I got a Light Blue with Red stamp and a Yellow with Green stamp. Nice looking discs but probably my leas favorite stamp colors - Just my luck! Anyone get any with silver stamps?

Trying to trade a red on yellow (Red stamp, yellow disc) for pretty much any disc color other than yellow. PM me if interested

Both mine are 175. I really wonder if Innova only made over 170 in this new blend of plastic. Anyways here are my new ones Rastaman:
K8g3N.jpg

I got a plum with blue stamp and a pink with gold stamp in the first go around.

Since those are too pretty, I got another pink with gold in the latest batch so that I have a duplicate to throw.