• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Totem teebird stamp variations

can anyone see my pic? It will work with other discs but I am getting the little ripped piece of paper icon.

I can't see it. But that happens sometimes on my BBerry.

I am fiending for mine to arrive!!!!

Has anyone got any @ 170g or under yet? I requested some if they had 'em. Hoping for the best.

second batch was specifically 173-175. I think mine were all 175.

Rastaman, I will try to get a pic up this evening.

Seems to be quite a few gold stamped ones out there. And the clear ones are dope!

Gonna finally test one of mine out later today.

Sorry guys, ill get the chart up asap. I tore muscles or something in my knee and am at the hospital at the moment.

just got a blue with gold stamp and another orange with green stamp, my buddy ordered two and got a clear with a green stamp and a blue with gold. i ordered and requested a clear with either a red,gold or blue stamp today, looking forward to see what comes in the mail

Orange/Blue
Yellow/Green
Blue/Green
Blue/Red
Blue/Gold
Green/Blue - 2
Green/Gold
Pink/Green
Pink/Gold

I just got my totem stamp. Clear disc with red stamp 175.

307887_10152115310700114_229053234_n.jpg

Another (bright!) pink disc with a red stamp checking in. I really dig the feel of the plastic in this run of champ. A couple tosses in it's easy to tell this one is nice and beefy - Can't wait to see how it breaks in!