• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tourney Sign up Question

XxInnovaxX

Double Eagle Member
Well I finally decided to join the pdga today and I was wondering how long it takes to get your number. I plan on playing a tourney in 2 weeks, but I don't want to wait until the last minute and not get in. Should I wait until I get my # to save $10 or should I just go ahead and sign up? And if I do sign up now, without knowing my number, will this tourney go towards my future ratings?

They process memberships every Wednesday so you should have your number and packet within a week. If you can register by talking with the TD, the TD won't charge the extra $10 because you can confirm membership before you tee off. You need to give the TD your PDGA number so it goes on the TD report before he sends it to the PDGA and you'll get your points and ratings.

Im pretty sure I got an email with my number a few days after signing up, I had this same problem as well

Latest posts