• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

I played Towne lake for the first time yesterday. I was very impressed. Great course! I really appreciate the difficulty level. Pretty course...especially hole 1. Props to all the hard work that so many people put into it. You guys have yet another great course to be proud of in McKinney. I can't wait to get out to play this one again.

I put in the pics from behind the Longs yesterday. I know they are winter pics, but it is a start. I stil have to write my review, but I loved this course and it was well worth the hour drive!

E-Bully,can you beat Haleigh?The city we be putting the baskets in A position for the tourney this Sunday,(all divisions Red tee first round,Blue tee second round).We will have a spotter on hole 2 all day,should help with speed of play.

Cool deal, you had me worried with talk of Blue to B pin. That would have been a very long round.

As far as E-bully vs. Haleigh, I wasn't going to say anything. I am doing everything I can to stay a stroke ahead of her.

E-Bully,can you beat Haleigh?The city we be putting the baskets in A position for the tourney this Sunday,(all divisions Red tee first round,Blue tee second round).We will have a spotter on hole 2 all day,should help with speed of play.

Nope. I can't even joke about that.

Why is the tourney on a Friday or is that just when it starts? Sorry for the stupid question, but in all my years of playing this will be the first tourney I check out

and you will probably want to get signed up ahead of time. It isn't full right now but I wouldn't be supprised if they didn't have spots left 'day of'

Latest posts