• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

I put in the pics from behind the Longs yesterday. I know they are winter pics, but it is a start. I stil have to write my review, but I loved this course and it was well worth the hour drive!

Thanks for uploading the photos. I really enjoy the disc dog!

FYI

The rooster is back. I almost hit it on hole 13 yesterday. Not sure where it's coming from, but it's very strange. We would see it all the time while we were designing.

n53836215558_1452380_8311.jpg

Went to the course (Alex Clark) this morning about 8:30 and all the discs in hole 6 were gone!!!!!

Maybe the rooster got them out and took them to PIA sprorts and sold them for $1.00 - $2.00 each.

If it is a rooster. It may be a ghost Roc. :|

first thing in the morning is 8:30,FYI played a round with Rusco,Miles and Dixon,(Blue Tee)Hole 18 Dixon almost Aces(missed his putt)Rusco parked it for a 2,they made it look easy,Then Giggler gets a 2.Some old man won the overall,Towne Lake Pro/Am should be full tonight.

Course is ready for Sunday,(full90 players)Thanks sharris,ebully,Brad for painting 10 meter circle In May Titledisc is running the Mckinney Open.Thanks again for everyone support,going to be some fun times at Towne lake Sunday.

Thanks for uploading the photos. I really enjoy the disc dog!

No problem....She is a great help. She runs out after your disc, finds your disc, spots it for you, and then chases down your next shot. I'm glad my bro brings her. :)

What a great day of golf!!First tournament at Towne Lake,thanks to everyone that played and helped out!! I didn't think 8 under would win open,that was the easy sleeves?(I thought double digits would win)We made a donation to the Samaritan Inn for $180.00,maybe we can double this next time.Thanks to Dynamic Disc's for running a great event,these guy's know who to treat players!!We were talking about using all three courses next time (Towne Lake,Harmony Hills,Alex Clark)270 players would be nice.Thanks to all the locals!!!!!!!!!

How much clearing was needed at Erwin? Why not go for four? That was a sick layout, it would be great to get permission to set up a temp 18. I know it is a long shot but it would be crazy!

Being able to witness the quaddrouple circle 14 on Hole 2 was the highlight of my weekend!!!!!!! Finally birdied 18 today.