• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travel Bag Recommendations

Punja

I travel a lot for work. I like to play courses in the areas I visit, but I hate carrying loose discs loosely while playing. I want a small bag to carry 5 - 7 discs that easily can go into a suitcase. It does not require a bottle holder, mini pocket, etc. Any ideas or suggestions?

I travel a lot for work. I like to play courses in the areas I visit, but I hate carrying loose discs loosely while playing. I want a small bag to carry 5 - 7 discs that easily can go into a suitcase. It does not require a bottle holder, mini pocket, etc. Any ideas or suggestions?

Nutsac. Fade Gear Lite ($13?!) or Crunch Box. The starter bags from various companies (often sold with the kits for discs, but also available stand-alone too).

I rocked a small jansport backpack with 5-7 discs when I was first starting out.

Would work fine for a small travel bag. Plus I didn't have to buy anything since I just had an extra backpack laying around.

nutsac or any starter bag.

you could try a waist pack...

another thought is to use only one disc.

Nutsac. My double fits easily in my suitcase for traveling. Not a lot of extras, so it's very minimalistic.

I was trying to get one of these for traveling but couldn't in time :(

Latest posts