• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I'm guessing if you did not receive this email then you're not going to get a bag...mine is a warranty replacement...She is still very usable but I just want the new version. Great company to deal with so far.

Anyone ever washed their focus with success?

Think mine has some poison ivy oils on it, as evidence by my tore up arm.

I don't have a Focus, but I have washed my Shift after it got super muddy. I used water/dishsoap with a vegetable-type scrub brush with soft bristles, worked like a charm.

Anyone ever washed their focus with success?

Think mine has some poison ivy oils on it, as evidence by my tore up arm.

they suggest hand washing only. Try using a degreasing soap like dawn mixed with some water.

...got rebel the other day and WOW it has to be the lightest feeling back on your back in the market. Not sure I am all that down with the inside of it and the upper pockets extending a little far into the main area when you fill them all up but don't plan on running with it fully loaded really anyways. My flak3 is much better for a set up of many discs if needed. Very cool bag for far and seems to be great quality.

they suggest hand washing only. Try using a degreasing soap like dawn mixed with some water.

...got rebel the other day and WOW it has to be the lightest feeling back on your back in the market. Not sure I am all that down with the inside of it and the upper pockets extending a little far into the main area when you fill them all up but don't plan on running with it fully loaded really anyways. My flak3 is much better for a set up of many discs if needed. Very cool bag for far and seems to be great quality.

I've gotten so used to the quiver on the Grip that i used the top slot for two putters, and then just put my two utility drivers in the slot below and left the bottom one empty. Putting the two dividers horizontally behind the discs in the main compartment pushed them forward enough that it really eliminated any interference with the vertically stored discs. I did really like how open the compartment was as far as ease of getting discs in and out - almost like having a top-loading shoulder bag. I think you're right though, something like 17-18 discs is probably really ideal in that version of the Rebel.

I've gotten so used to the quiver on the Grip that i used the top slot for two putters, and then just put my two utility drivers in the slot below and left the bottom one empty. Putting the two dividers horizontally behind the discs in the main compartment pushed them forward enough that it really eliminated any interference with the vertically stored discs. I did really like how open the compartment was as far as ease of getting discs in and out - almost like having a top-loading shoulder bag. I think you're right though, something like 17-18 discs is probably really ideal in that version of the Rebel.

Ah, putting the dividers in the back is something I didn't even think about-- great idea for a slimmed down bag.. I kept a small hand towel in the bottom slot. Definitely using the top for the 2 putters I like how they are up nice and high. The bag is very "strong" feeling too and doesn't flop over at all.

I am a little confused by the top flap pocket though if you end up rolling the thing down--not sure the use when opened up?

*Thanks again for the great bag!:hfive:

Ah, putting the dividers in the back is something I didn't even think about-- great idea for a slimmed down bag.. I kept a small hand towel in the bottom slot. Definitely using the top for the 2 putters I like how they are up nice and high. The bag is very "strong" feeling too and doesn't flop over at all.

I am a little confused by the top flap pocket though if you end up rolling the thing down--not sure the use when opened up?

*Thanks again for the great bag!:hfive:

Yeah, I loved how tall the bag was, and how high that top handle sits. Super easy to pick up that way. The dividers in back behind the discs was a suggestion earlier in this thread I believe, maybe direct from UPD when people complained about discs not really fitting in that bottom vertical slot.

When I got the bag, I figured I'd roll the flap into the mesh at the front and basically never, ever move it again. Certainly not putting anything into that little zippered pocket on the front. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're welcome! :hfive:

BsIzuTQCEAAOoYm.jpg

Very patiently. :thmbup:

F guys. It took me almost 4 hours to get ahold of our shipping facility. Of course they answer at 4:45PM. Despite them promising that they will have bags shipped today, they didn't. There was some confusion with which bags were staying in CA and which are moving to KS (to lower shipping times and rates).

They have promised me they will begin shipping first thing tomorrow morning.

This is our first time not shipping all the orders ourselves. If we had been, they would have shipped days ago. I'm embarrassed and feel completely helpless, but we are looking towards the future and ready to get past this.

You all deserve better - we will be better.

Jon

Mistakes and issues are always going to happen. You learn and improve from each one. It's evident that you care; about the product, the customers, your brand... and I certainly appreciate that. You won't get any complaints from me for that reason, and because for the most part communication has been good.

Latest posts