• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Biggest/Largest/Most Capacity Backpack Style Bags?

Treeplant

Bogey Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm looking for something that can hold 15 discs plus lots of ancillary storage.

Biggest I can find currently are:

Latitude Luxury Bag

images

Gorilla Boy Simian

Grip AX4

9176F0A3-9C63-4D6B-911B-2AC728E39AA9.jpeg

Dynamic Ranger Bag

4975-2T.jpg

Innova Super Hero Pack

Super-HeroPack-black1600-375x375.jpg

Fossa Zany Pro

Z_red-white_85cd0b5e-e684-478f-a0da-63c00a6b822d_large.jpg

Prodigy BP-1

BP-1_V2_Grey_Front_Open_Extended.jpg

MVP Voyager Pro V2

Amz-black-voyager-2-pro-three-quarter-550x550.jpg

Am I missing any here? I'm leaning Latitude Luxury currently, but appreciate any thoughts. If I've missed any large bags I'll update this post.

Forgot the Hyzerbomb FlakX backpack.

flakx.jpg

The companies Flax 4 is not as well built and only holes 25 disc max in the main compartment with two on the sides.

flak-green-front-open-1024x683.jpg

Currently OOP but you can never forget Mystery Ranch's Golf Mahal.

91B9iaV8rcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

why that big? that looks like an old quads and Innova's formerly largest bag as a true backpack. The bag I mentioned is currently oop as a new bag as Innova has stopped making disc golf single strap bags above the Standard model.

Gateway Ozark Bag with room for up to 28 discs all togther uising the storage. 4 bottle holders and a bad a$$ storage is as big as Gateway makes right now.
8c0cb057ed546ab30d966b9aaee83204.jpg

OOP and gone on 99% online: the Ozark big, bad, and over-sized.
51rPxZPnOtL.jpg

That's my bag.
I usually have 18-19 in the main compartment (including a Polecat and Stego - both pretty thick). The upper/putter holders aren't great, but hold 2-4 putters. Storage space is adequate, but not spectacular. I got the pink one because it was only 70 bucks (black and camouflage ones are 100) - definitely worth that low price. It's held up pretty well so far. Would recommend and will buy another if mine ever wears out

Currently OOP but you can never forget Mystery Ranch's Golf Mahal.

i only saw one or two out in the wild

these things are massive

i couldnt imagine needing that many discs or gear to play dg but some ppl clearly do

That's my bag.
I usually have 18-19 in the main compartment (including a Polecat and Stego - both pretty thick). The upper/putter holders aren't great, but hold 2-4 putters. Storage space is adequate, but not spectacular. I got the pink one because it was only 70 bucks (black and camouflage ones are 100) - definitely worth that low price. It's held up pretty well so far. Would recommend and will buy another if mine ever wears out

Considering the Price of the New Grip AX 4, to the FITatic at $100 for the the black, or if for some reason you want to lose the bag camo or now Desert digital camo to get lost in tall tan grass the price is still worth it though more for the black.

At least with the pink Camo you will have a very hard time losing the the bag.

these things are massive

i couldnt imagine needing that many discs or gear to play dg but some ppl clearly do

You can fit about 10 beers in each of the expanded side pockets so there's always that option.

these things are massive

I own one, the side pockets are sinched in all the time. That makes it about a 20 disc bag.

As noted: each side pocket holds a six pack and ice packs (also means you can carry all sorts of other sundry items). Of course, since the entire thing is really a wilderness firefighting backpack, with a real honest-to-god frame and properly made straps (all made to carry far more than the weights of discs)... it's the most comfortable disc golf bag to carry I've ever used. It's also built like a tank, mine still looks new.

I was going to mention this bag, but good luck finding one ;)

Considering the Price of the New Grip AX 4, to the FITatic at $100 for the the black, or if for some reason you want to lose the bag camo or now Desert digital camo to get lost in tall tan grass the price is still worth it though more for the black.

At least with the pink Camo you will have a very hard time losing the the bag.

Haven't lost it once!!

I'm also comfortable enough in my masculinity to rock a pink bag! LOL

Last edited:
Haven't lost it once!!

I'm also comfortable enough in my masculinity to rock a pink bag! LOL

I am too. I am just worried with item being on Amazon and the lower priced item in the same set of stuff is often the one with manufacturing defects or odd fit especially if the item is only sold on Amazon. This is not the case?

Gateway Ozark Bag with room for up to 28 discs all togther uising the storage. 4 bottle holders and a bad a$$ storage is as big as Gateway makes right now.
8c0cb057ed546ab30d966b9aaee83204.jpg

OOP and gone on 99% online: the Ozark big, bad, and over-sized.
51rPxZPnOtL.jpg

Yep both are called the Ozark bag and both were sold at the same time from the Gateway Site. Confusing yes.

^ I Think the one bag the larger second one was supposed to take over the slot of the other Ozark bag but it never did due to being too big for most players, online some of the last remaining bags sold out of the bigger Ozark bag in late 2018 to early 2019.

I am too. I am just worried with item being on Amazon and the lower priced item in the same set of stuff is often the one with manufacturing defects or odd fit especially if the item is only sold on Amazon. This is not the case?

Small sample size - and I've never had one of the other colors - but I didn't notice any defects. I really think it's cheaper only because of the color