• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Urbanism 1.0 (New Video)

LeewayeDiscGolf

Double Eagle Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTZvFPIhEIc

Here's our full video finally. Again I'm not the best at editing, something to do with no patience. And our cameras really weren't up to the job. But when all was said and done, we had a great time shooting these shots and the video came out pretty decent.

Vid's a bit long, around 8 minutes. And there are a few explicit lyrics that might not be good to play at work.

We carried the basket in to alot of these spots which made for some adventures. The one and only time we caught any flak was at a skatepark we've ridden for years. We went early on a Sunday morning when we knew it'd be empty, only to be stopped by a Park Ranger of all people. He eventually let us continue with the promise that next time we see him we give him the video name so he can watch it on Youtube. My wife, who backs our habit 100%, filmed the video for us, and my daughter acted as runner and spotter throughout.

Hope it's as much fun to watch as it was to make.

Nice, I plan on trying to get up to Mountain Meadows and help there this weekend or I'd run down. You playing Sakuna Matata this year?