• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC on Discgolfplanet.tv

scunham

Double Eagle Member
Who else is gearing up to watch this? I've been watching the feed all week viewing the 2010 USDGC. Have it streaming already.

Coverage begins at 10:15 EST.

I will be watching some for sure while I am here at work, but not so much when I head out to get a round in later today!

Paige Pierce is doing hole by hole updates for Devan, Cale, MJ & Brinsters card on her facebook fan/athlete page.

I havn't seen dots in years.. I sort of miss them.

Are they charging to watch this year? If so, how much. I would look myself, but my work computer blocks the website.

I am going to do my best to hide my monitor at work and watch live. It's rather hard to hide 3 24" monitors though >_>

I'm watching, but I think my work internet connection is bad, because I keep losing the feed. Frustrating. Did get to see McBeth slam his Roc off the tree on hole 1 though!

It has been running smoothly on my laptop since 9:45 a.m. loving the crazy back and forth jumping between shots... camera work is pretty darn good.

Latest posts