• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Giveaway!

Whoop! I never win raffles... happy to win a disc raffle, and just in time for an early may roadtrip where I'll actually get to try it out. After 9-months unable to play disc golf because of knee surgery/recovery, it's exciting to be playing again, and to have new plastic on the way. I'll say it again: WHOOP!

Thanks Tim, and thanks to the folks at Vibram.

My pleasure :) I'll try to ship discs to the winners that have responded this weekend.

I never win stuff either. I won a Sony Walkman years ago, but that's about it. This is awesome! Thanks Tim and Vibram!

(I hope I get the blue one without the big chunks.) ;)

I never win stuff either. I won a Sony Walkman years ago, but that's about it. This is awesome! Thanks Tim and Vibram!

(I hope I get the blue one without the big chunks.) ;)

Funny, I really like the big chunks of color; though the one in the upper right is my favorite, I'll cross my fingers and hope for that one in the mail. It looks like part of a state/county map. And it's cool enough that the wife shouldn't mind just one more piece of plastic in the house. :)

Thanks again Tim.

congrats guys! thanks dgcr and vibram too for the opportunity. enjoy!

WOW! I can't believe that I'm one of the lucky ones! I too, don't ever seem to win anything, UNTIL NOW! I can't wait to get my new Vibram! Thanks to Vibram and dg course review, I'll be waiting and checking my mailbox!

Congrats fellas and thanks to Vibram and DGCR for their continued generosity! May many aces come your way.

Someone obviously forgot about things that I promised them :(...

Sesame Street Live 1-2-3...Imagine! With Elmo and Friends on June 3... See what you are missing Tim?

Congrats guys! Just got my first Vibram this week, already wanting to branch out and try more!

Thanks again to Vibram and DGCR for the contest!

Since Tim failed to draw my name, I had to go buy a new Firm Ridge. Played with it a bit yesterday in a super heavy headwind.

My ESP Banger GT turned over and burned in the headwind. My new ridge. Stuck dead on target.

Thanks Vibram.

Since Tim failed to draw my name, I had to go buy a new Firm Ridge. Played with it a bit yesterday in a super heavy headwind.

My ESP Banger GT turned over and burned in the headwind. My new ridge. Stuck dead on target.

Thanks Vibram.

:thmbup::hfive:

photo.php

my Ridge arrived today. Thanks a bunch!

Latest posts