• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Glow Discs are here!

Really liking these discs. With the time change and work, I can get the first 2/3 of the course done and then use the same molds to complete the last 1/3 of the course as dusk becomes dark.

Steve, how about a hybrid glow VO disc next year...? Would look pretty amazing as it flickers down the fairway.

Wish I would have been able to get more of these, glow is really bright and they look a lot better in daylight than most glow discs (I really do like that seafoam color moonshine).

My friends have been calling it the "cupcake" disc. And I'll give it to them, it does look like a cupcake.

Make more of these Steve.

Has anyone been playing with their glows regularly in daylight hours? If so, how do they hold up to regular use, and has the brightness of the glow maintained?

Has anyone been playing with their glows regularly in daylight hours? If so, how do they hold up to regular use, and has the brightness of the glow maintained?

I play my glow trak, summit and ridge during day rounds for the past 6 months and they have not lost any of their glowing attributes:) Awesome discs, but they are starting to get a little to soft for me in these warmer months.

I play my glow trak, summit and ridge during day rounds for the past 6 months and they have not lost any of their glowing attributes:) Awesome discs, but they are starting to get a little to soft for me in these warmer months.

Yeah, I agree. It's June, but we haven't had very many warm days in Minnesota. Once the really, really hot weather hits, it'll be time to switch out the mediums for the firms. The firms are exceptional in the heat, similar to mediums in cooler parts of the year.

Latest posts