• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vicksburg, MI

Vicksburg Rec. Area

3.885(based on 16 reviews)
The closest good course to me. Too bad I was up at states getting my putts batted out of the air by Ludington's gales during Labor Day or I would've loved to join! Congrats on 200 reviews!

I should add that the red Discraft baskets are brand-new this year. You're the first review with them in the ground here, since it hasn't been done since The Valkyrie Kid did it 6 years ago. In fact, I encountered him that day while we were tossing with a novice relative in town at the nearby Nazarene Camp course.

I should add that the red Discraft baskets are brand-new this year. You're the first review with them in the ground here, since it hasn't been done since The Valkyrie Kid did it 6 years ago. In fact, I encountered him that day while we were tossing with a novice relative in town at the nearby Nazarene Camp course.
Wow! Is that Nazarene Camp course open to the public? I did see it on UDisc and found the course, but got the vibe that I should contact them before trying to play.

Wow! Is that Nazarene Camp course open to the public? I did see it on UDisc and found the course, but got the vibe that I should contact them before trying to play.
I don't know for sure anymore. Back when my kids were young I knew the young guy who was in charge of that church's youth program and gave us permission to play there. He's moved away years ago and I never bothered to look into playing there again. It was great for a couple of quick 9's and I'd almost never see others there, and it was a fairly decent 9 too. Now that my youngest is 14 and throwing over 400 feet we stick to the big courses around here.

Latest posts