• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video of My Private Course Progress

I feel like a couple of these holes could use some work design wise, but I like what you have so far. Take a look at the top quality courses for some ideas. Morraine, idewild, deer lakes, just to name a few. The change in elevation and protected greens really adds a challenge to the course. You really have some nice land to work with. I'd suggest walking away from the set basket to the teepad, you can see some new and different lines from there. On that same note, try and add multiple teepads to change things up. Best of luck with the course design, it's a hard and long process, but definitely rewarding!

I think the dudes from Deliverance are just up the road. Nice course!

Is that a Teepee around the 1:40 mark? Either way, sweet stuff here.

lol "GET OUT OF THE WAY CAT!"

Looks like a cool layout, might want to take down a few trees on some of the holes, and define the fairway a little better even if it is raking everything to the sides.

Thanks for checking it out all.

I'm certainly not satisfied with many of the holes from a golf perspective yet but it is something to play, and mostly fair for my skill. the priorities have been playability and efficiency so far. Every hole has room to grow so the current layout is mainly just what I have had the time to scratch out so far.

That was pretty awesome. If I was there I'd probably say "Lucky" like Napolean Dynamite.

pretty daggum awesome if you ask me. Keep workin on it! I love how the tail-less cat randomly shows up in half the shots, hilarious.

Man I'm jealous! How many acres do you have? My dad has 46, and I'm trying to get a few holes put in...apparently that would interfere with hunting. Haha, the cat part was funny! Does he follow you around? Caddy!?

I am soooooooooooooooo super jealous of your back yard... I would probably never get anything apart from disc golf done if I had your yard.

Latest posts