• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video of New Years Day Tournament at Sedgley

wow..looks like u guys had a blast! :D

video is sweet.

Last edited:
I hope this wasn't sanctioned ;) :p Nice video, I hope to be able to make the same quality once I'm able to get out to the doubles league we have on Saturdays. Should have something up this weekend for sure.

155 people registered, enjoy

was this just on 1, 18 hole course? how many people did you have to put on each card for this to be done in one smooth round? or were there just start times for the groups?

it's different for me to see a tournament with more people than a course is normally used to holding.

I saw a few people I knew in the video, Linda, Ray, Becky and a few canines. I haven't been back there since the late 90's when it was still an 18 hole course.

We played 20 holes. Some groups had 8 some about 12. It took us a looonnngg time to finish. Our group stopped twice during the round for food and refreshments. The tournament was more like a party and we just happens to be playing disc golf, it was a blast.

Latest posts