• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

I don't understand all the hate. If they adjusted the mold to make the disc more high speed stable, wouldn't that be a good thing? Or is it silly that they are giving it a new name? Should they keep the same name and use initials to differentiate between the two versions (like they did with the EX / EL)? Should they stop running the originals and only produce vRocs?

I'm actually glad they are giving them different names, because its more innova's style to screw with the molds, call them the same thing, and leave it to us to figure out how to tell the difference.

My issue is that the previously existing Roc molds (Rancho, Sanny, Ontario) are basically perfect. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Why bother messing with something that doesn't need to be changed?

Which creates more interest?
Innova/Discmania releasing a mold with a unique name (whale, daedalus, foxbat), or release limited quantities of brand new "rocs"?

Innova releasing a mold with a unique name (whale, daedalus, foxbat), or release limited quantities of brand new "rocs"?

edited.
Discmania and Innova are separate companies and have nothing to do with (whale, daedalus, foxbat).

Innova releasing a mold with a unique name (whale, daedalus, foxbat), or release limited quantities of brand new "rocs"?

edited.
Discmania and Innova are separate companies and have nothing to do with (whale, daedalus, foxbat).

Calling Innova and Discmania separate companies would be like calling General Motors and Chevrolet separate companies.

Feel in the hand is like a mako with a bead from a roc. I don't like it. I will throw one of the color ones when they arrive.

Latest posts