• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

Why is it ridiculous how someone else spends their money? Lots of people spend lots of money on things they see fit,at least this was for fundrasing. If they have the money,more power to them.

^ :thmbup:

Why is it ridiculous how someone else spends their money? Lots of people spend lots of money on things they see fit,at least this was for fundrasing. If they have the money,more power to them.

Charitable Tax Deduction??

I don't have a problem with how others spend their money, heck people buy rocks for thousands/millions of dollars, but to me personally if I had to keep and not resell the disc I wouldn't spend more then 20-25 bucks. I don't like clear discs in the first place, they are harder to find.

:hfive: This guy knows.

Wait till u see the video of him throwing them into a snow field
Its pretty awesome that they could raise all that money to support the tournament

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with how others spend their money, heck people buy rocks for thousands/millions of dollars, but to me personally if I had to keep and not resell the disc I wouldn't spend more then 20-25 bucks. I don't like clear discs in the first place, they are harder to find.

Then why are you concerned?

Then why are you concerned?

I thought I made a clear point. Personally I think the price far outweighs the value, not as ridiculous as a million dollar diamond or baseball card but it's getting there. It's just a golf disc after all.

These are my two VRocs, they're both smoke. The top four are all the same disc.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts