• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Waiting for discs

Yep, unemployment and ebay combined is the devil. Thats why Im going to the coast for a tourny this weekend

Waiting on a Chameleon Core, Snap Whitler, Superhero Star super class disc and an old print stingray for my wife.

ebay. It was the only one on there without some sort of dye job on it.

Sucks, the disc shop in my town had racks full of rainbow stamped KC Pro Gazelles for 13$ each. By the time I went back, they were gone

I'm currently waiting on a Pro Wraith via trade and a Gateway Organic Magic Putter, a Cobra, Shark, Python, Viper, Jaguar....I went a little old school this week:)

Am waiting for a shipment from DGCenter. Will be getting a Champ Firebird, Magents (Both Hard and Soft), XD Putter, and a Wolf. Should arrive tomorrow, can't wait!

I just got my shipment in today...and...they're beautiful--every one of them. My new Challenger is rubbery to the touch, but stiff and not all floppy like my other one, and it's white with a rainbow holographic stamp. I can't wait to throw them all!

I got mine yesterday and am pretty happy with them overall.

-My Force is a blindingly bright orange.
-One of my Grooves is a featherweight 163 (why I ordered it)!
-The other Groove, a 169, is a nice dull pink but has bubbles inside the rim. Kind of disappointing, as I've never seen that before. It doesn't affect the flight or anything, I am just a little OCD and know it's there. I'm guessing it's a byproduct of making lighter weight discs with such thick rims, so I'm not too stressed and will throw it.

I do have to say this is yet another bad mark for Innova. I'll continue to happily replace the molds I can with Discraft.

I got mine yesterday and am pretty happy with them overall.

-My Force is a blindingly bright orange.
-One of my Grooves is a featherweight 163 (why I ordered it)!
-The other Groove, a 169, is a nice dull pink but has bubbles inside the rim. Kind of disappointing, as I've never seen that before. It doesn't affect the flight or anything, I am just a little OCD and know it's there. I'm guessing it's a byproduct of making lighter weight discs with such thick rims, so I'm not too stressed and will throw it.

I do have to say this is yet another bad mark for Innova. I'll continue to happily replace the molds I can with Discraft.

A Force AND a Groove? Jesus, man. No one needs discs that fast...unless you have mutant gorilla arms. It's a niche market :p