• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WANTED : Couple used Wizards (171-173)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Hey guys for some reason i have never messed around with the Gateway putters and i always hear good things so i was looking to maybe trade for a couple Wizards. I have never felt these so not really sure what kind of plastic i need them in but i prefer my putters semi stiff - stiff and please nothing slick.. so i assume i need SS or S. Hoping to get a matching pair around 171-173g... and atleast 7sih/10. Also might be open to Magic or Voodoo but shooting for the Wizard first so just let me know what ya got :thmbup:

WANTED :

Gateway Wizard

-> prefer 171-173 but will consider 173+
-> semi stiff - stiff & non slick, whatever that is in gateway terms.. SS or S ?
-> 7/10 or better

I have some used Yeti Avairs that i would love to swap for these but i have other discs or paypal friday so just let me know what ya got. Dont know much about wizards and see lots of variations so might have to give me a lil info on em :p

Last edited:
Check my thead - I've got backup Wizards (172, 175g) and Voodoos (174g) FSOT. For the Voodoos I also have an extra S and SS that aren't listed in the thread. PM me if interested!

I have some school stamped soft wizards that are pretty firm.10.50 a piece shipped, brand new. Sweet stamp

thanks guys, still looking to get a pair of used or new wizards in the 170-173ish range...have trades or paypal tomorrow..would rather get two together then a couple seperates if possible

I have two SS wizards no ink one is 172 other is 173, and just saw your from clemson and I live in easley... maybe we should talk?

I just bought them like 2-3 wks ago, and then switched putting styles and discs. They are pretty much new.

i have a set of red 172's used there are 4 total i think two are 7/10 two are 8/10 soft with blue stamps and nice non slick feel. kinda like organics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts