• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Warlock love

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I recently picked up a super soft Warlock to go with my SSS Warlock (both 172) and man, I don't what it is but I've been nailing some 50 ft putts here lately, which for me means 2-3 a round. My putting game is usually horrendous but this putter is magnificent. It's tacky yet firm, just freaking sweet. Shout out to my boy at Fins, Furs, and Feathers in Sanford for hooking me up, I almost wouldn't have gotten this disc had I not asked if he had any but sure enough he some hiding in a box.

Poor warlocks don't get to see the sun anymore...Brother Dave would you care to catch us up to date? :)

Warlocks are underrated putters. If I were to lose my trusty beat in wizard, I would replace it with a warlock :D

Great for driving and putting alike.

I just recently picked one up at a tourney and I love it. Holds a nice line, and it compliments my ion well. I may pick up a few more in Softer plastic since this one is medium

I would probably still be using Warlocks if I could release them cleanly forehand, because I liked them for everything else. Something about the rim depth and shape would catch on my knuckle way too often when I tried a flick.

love my locks!

I've got two in super stupid soft and Ive got one in soft (stiff like glass) (all max weight). They hold their lines really nice, and I've been practicing them off the tee but I don't have the short holes on my home course.

Its a super consistent putt for me inside the circle, but I don't like them outside the circle unless I'm outside the 60 and just tryin' to lay up safe with a spin putt.

One of my locks got a little warped - maybe in my trunk or maybe in a putter pocket >< - so right now its tanning in the sun, upside down, full of change.

I've tried doing the wizards - and the only one that's really making me happy is a 168 glow wiz - for my hop putts. I think I don't putt with enough snap to handle the most famous overstable putter...