• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

weather at your ice bowl

jaybob

Bogey Member
After the mild winter so far I'm anxious to hear the temperature and weather conditions of others.

its supposed to be around 35 degrees up here in wisco on sat. BEP in mosinee. im guessing 38 degrees max.

I'm playing in the Sarasota Ice Bowl Tomorrow. It supposed to be partly cloudy with a high in the low 80's.

icebowl

Steeles Creek Park Icebowl Sat Jan 28th. Icebowl. Partly cloudy with a high of 48 degrees. Winds were 15-20 mph.

both of the ones i've played were pretty chilly - mid to upper 30's and windy. but not much colder than average for MD at this time of the year.

I think it was in the 70s or 80s here for the one @ Casitas :snore:

springfield mo had one last week i couldn't play but the weather was like 50 degrees and sunny

Tyler Ice Bowl (Newtown, PA) 1/7 - I had 50's and sunny
Columbus Ice Bowl (Columbus, OH) 1/14 - it was upper 20s, light snow, and 10mph breeze, 3 inches of snow on the ground
Boondocks Farm Ice Bowl (Indy, IN) 1/15 - I had upper 20s, sunny, breezy
Northwood Ice Bowl (Northwood, IA) 1/22 - I had around 20, 3 inches of snow on the ground, 10 mph breeze
Des Moines Ice Bowl (Des Moines, IA) 1/28 - I had mid 40's

We had a real Ice Bowl two weeks ago. There was an ice storm the night before and everything was covered with ice. We had to tee off from the grass as the teepads were unusable.
My first round was good and I couldn't hit anything second round.

It was great!

Last Saturday here in Rocky Mount, NC. Low-mid 50's. I did have to scrape a little frost off the windshield heading out, but the only ice I saw was in a cooler.

Latest posts