• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weight shift?

MisoHorny57

Par Member
Ok, I understand that a video is the way to go I just don't have anything other than a cellphone and I don't know how to upload those sort of things. Anywho my question is or maybe more of a statement, I don't feel like I'm getting my weight transferred onto my plant foot. For whatever reason I feel like I'm throwing from my back leg. I'm not skying discs out or anything like that. It's just as of late I haven't been getting full rips like I used to. Not sure what changed but if you guys can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ummm ... stand on your front foot and throw the disc ...

I might have a video of me doing it. Let me check.

Got u I was thinking u meant trying to throw from my front foot at the end of my x-step. If I am indeed picking up what ur putting down ur saying just stand there on my plant foot and throw. I will try this and see what it does for me. Maybe I can get the feel for my weight being forward again.

Got u I was thinking u meant trying to throw from my front foot at the end of my x-step. If I am indeed picking up what ur putting down ur saying just stand there on my plant foot and throw. I will try this and see what it does for me. Maybe I can get the feel for my weight being forward again.

:thmbup:

I would work on standing still and stepping into your shot. That's how I taught my kids and they got it almost immediately