• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What am I doing wrong with my drive

Lithicon will vouge

Dude, are you:
1) Mentally retarded
2) Incredibly stupid
3) Incredibly high
4) Recovering (poorly) from a traumatic brain injury
5) Putting us on with an über-clueless act
6) Some combination of 1 thru 5

Please let us in on it; I can't decide whether to chuckle at, despise, ignore, admire, or pity you.

Like the Scale...must be a psychologist

:thmbup:
Dude, are you:
1) Mentally retarded
2) Incredibly stupid
3) Incredibly high
4) Recovering (poorly) from a traumatic brain injury
5) Putting us on with an über-clueless act
6) Some combination of 1 thru 5

Please let us in on it; I can't decide whether to chuckle at, despise, ignore, admire, or pity you.

Lithicon and the rest of the Haters here got me talking less about discgolf and more about them...since...we are all wrong when trying to give advice...but thanks for the concerns

I will start posting advice when I see the "posting sharks" have left the water....poster beware

To the OP of this thread; Please refer to the post before about learning to throw from the hit back to as Garu and Volmed said, as I mentioned in my post before

Nate, I'll vouge, you're right. I'd be glad to vouge you in the face! (Look up the definition cause I know you don't know what it is.)

So not to derail this thread, just because you're a mental case, Nate.
The fact that SNAP and throwing without snap, DOESN'T mean you have to throw with OAT; like you were trying to get that person to do. As most people ALREADY don't throw with snap, so it's not that big of a deal. But, Snap will get your more distance way before OAT. :p

Last edited:
Madonna

To the OP of this thread; Please refer to the post before about learning to throw from the hit back to as Garu and Volmed said, as I mentioned in my post before

Nate, I'll vouge, you're right. I'd be glad to vouge you in the face! (Look up the definition cause I know you don't know what it is.)

So not to derail this thread, just because you're a mental case, Nate.
The fact that SNAP and throwing without snap, DOESN'T mean you have to throw with OAT; like you were trying to get that person to do.

Why do you got to bring my Detroit girl Madonna in between us?...As for advice bro....YOU NEED TO GET MORE EXTENSION....snap by how you are throwing....and I can not see how the disc is flying...but aim to the left and point the disc higher.....make sure the nose is down....

Take that advice to the bank and you will be throwing just as far as Lithiboy here...or get vogued by him...or both...doods an English teacher and all down in a Spanish speaking state

Why do you got to bring my Detroit girl Madonna in between us?...As for advice bro....YOU NEED TO GET MORE EXTENSION....snap by how you are throwing....and I can not see how the disc is flying...but aim to the left and point the disc higher.....make sure the nose is down....

Take that advice to the bank and you will be throwing just as far as Lithiboy here...or get vogued by him...or both...doods an English teacher and all down in a Spanish speaking state......ey

Fixed

Wtf, was that? You really need to start listening to your master Frank. He'll teach you something. Dude, read your damn post before you send them. That was ****ING HORRIBLE! YOU SPELLED it one way Vouge; then you spell Vogue, which is completely different.

Vouge is a 14th century weapon, either an axe or pike like weapon. Both are Vouges.
Vogue means in fashion, or fashionable at the time. It also means what's popularly accepted at the time in many genre of things. Clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry, and accessories.

In the first post you meant VOUCH, do you know what that word means? Look it up, moron.

Do you even have a clue what you're trying to say? You've got to be the dumbest person I've ever had follow me around on a forum. You make yourself look stupid. I don't even have to try. This is ****ing pathetic. I'm ashamed of having you follow me around trying to make me; make you look stupid. I don't even get a damn chance! And, I don't live in Texas, what the **** makes you think I do?

Wtf, was that? You really need to start listening to your master Frank. He'll teach you something. Dude, read your damn post before you send them. That was ****ING HORRIBLE! YOU SPELLED it one way Vouge; then you spell Vogue, which is completely different.

Vouge is a 14th century weapon, either an axe or pike like weapon. Both are Vouges.
Vogue means in fashion, or fashionable at the time. It also means what's popularly accepted at the time in many genre of things. Clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry, and accessories.

In the first post you meant VOUCH, do you know what that word means? Look it up, moron.

Do you even have a clue what you're trying to say? You've got to be the dumbest person I've ever had follow me around on a forum. You make yourself look stupid. I don't even have to try. This is ****ing pathetic. I'm ashamed of having you follow me around trying to make me; make you look stupid. I don't even get a damn chance! And, I don't live in Texas, what the **** makes you think I do?

Keep making friends...LOL...I can see why yall carry guns in TX...never know when your going to have to get correct on someone and have to dig a shallow grave....Lithicon=tool...comprendo Amigo?!

Keep making friends...LOL...I can see why yall carry guns in TX...never know when your going to have to get correct on someone and have to dig a shallow grave....Lithicon=tool...comprendo Amigo?!

And NateFlipDisc = decent player who has probably been playing just under 2 years and thinks he knows everything...........btw Shack took 2nd at that tournament you brought up a few days back.

LAWLZ, yeah I remember that after you posted about it. I was like, wow he really thinks he helped this guy win a tournament? Because he shared some info on a hole, the guy probably already knew. Ahh, this cracks me up beyond belief. I laughing, I really am. I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

He can't see the blatantly obvious truth "behind" his words. He thinks I'm a tool. I love how ignorance is bliss.

DiscinVan, please excuse our dysfunctional family! Hopefully you picked up some good pieces of info in there! :)

There are a lot of golfers that give great advice on here, once you sift through the minutia!

LAWLZ, yeah I remember that after you posted about it. I was like, wow he really thinks he helped this guy win a tournament? Because he shared some info on a hole, the guy probably already knew. Ahh, this cracks me up beyond belief. I laughing, I really am. I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

He can't see the blatantly obvious truth "behind" his words. He thinks I'm a tool. I love how ignorance is bliss.

Keeps us employed ahh lithi

as for shack...it was a lie...I am a phony....can even throw a dx eagle 150ft....I need help...please lead the willing blind ignorant incompitents...

signed..the weakest discgolfer with an ace on 14# at Flip(I love that card)

Because it's the only card you claim to have. LAWLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :clap:

What am I keeping you employed? Do you know what employed means? Do you know what you meant to put there instead of employed? You need to go back to filling out the subject header again so that we get a clue what your post is about. :p

Because it's the only card you claim to have. LAWLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :clap:

What am I keeping you employed? Do you know what employed means? Do you know what you meant to put there instead of employed? You need to go back to filling out the subject header again so that we get a clue what your post is about. :p

It follows ignornace is blisss....keep with the threads

Latest posts