• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc will replace this disc?

I can't believe myself; saw this thread days ago, didn't realize until tonight that you want a Hurricane. Proline. Feels just like an ESP Force, but just a hair bit less stable. Sparkle Plastic if you want something just as stable as an ESP Force (although ESP Forces are one of Discraft's least consistent molds).

Lat 64 Havoc (if you want something stable with a fair flip out of the box) or Halo (slightly overstable). I throw Gold Lines, but the Opto plastic is a little more overstable than those. Havoc is my go-to distance driver. I also throw Nuke.

Lat 64 Havoc (if you want something stable with a fair flip out of the box) or Halo (slightly overstable). I throw Gold Lines, but the Opto plastic is a little more overstable than those. Havoc is my go-to distance driver. I also throw Nuke.

I threw a havoc for like a month. after that month it was the most flippy piece of crap ever.

Star Terns glide like crazy, but is pretty much a roller. For Somebody that throws as far as you do, an ESP Force, D2, or apparently the Ti Nukes are similar. I'm not sure on the Nuke.

For hyzer flip I am using max weight pop top echo destroyers, they are really nice for big D after they break in. If you are throwing your 11x Teebirds 400, I think you should be fine with a destroyer. The new runs that are coming out are more like the sds destroyers instead of the *ds or vulcan top destroyers.

Ive throw most of the discs you guys are telling me. I am wanting to try a crank out but i had such a bad experience with the proto its really hard to go drop cash on a disc i could throw once and know i hate it. I might just have to go digging for another force like the one i had. If only it wasn't cold i would have swam around and got it

Well last new destroyer i bought was the new bottom stamped and we all know how big of meat hooks they are. I might have to go buy a new one

Latest posts