• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What do you call this stamp?

What Would You Call This Stamp

• Total voters

kw83028

* Ace Member *
I was criticized on one of my mystery box unboxing vids for what I call this stamp in general. Let's hear what you call it. If you choose "Other" then tell me what you call it.

DSC06220_zps421c524e.jpg

Last edited:
FR Proto Star... I always find the space between proto and star to be important as well.

most often the protostars are not the first runs so they're not really first runs

Well, I always have called that stamp the proto star stamp like the majority of you. I was told on my youtube vid that I need to stop calling it that because it's not a proto star, it's a first run star.

It seems usually those are the first run of the disc so Proto doesnt make sense as thats short for Prototype. I dont think Innova releases prototypes , but i have heard Proto star used alot.

well that guy is an idiot, exactly what disc was it?

use the Roc3 as an example, the first runs of the Roc3 were not the protostars as they did not come out until after the McBeth Roc3's.

I voted proto but proto star and then an identifier for the plastic would be 100% correct. Like "Proto TL" or "Proto Star, Star Destroyer"

The exact statement was: "you gotta stop calling your first runs proto. the star is first run". Which of course really, neither term is totally correct for the reasons you guys already stated.

Latest posts