• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What does your local DGCR map look like?

Heres west Mi, my playground.

attachment.php

Attachments

• west mi map.JPG
    west mi map.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 171
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/browse_map.php
browse_map.php

How do you get the map to show in a post?

Bring up the map then hit the "Print Screen" button. Then open a photo editing program and hit paste. Next, select a box around the map and then select crop and save it as a .JPG file. If all you have is MS Paint you can use that, but it doesn't have a crop feature. Just do everything the same but copy the outlined area instead of cropping it then open a new MS Paint window and paste it into that. Then attach the image to your post. After you attach the image you should open it (in a new tab or window) before you post by clicking on it in your main "Reply to Thread" window and copying the address of it by right clicking it and going to "properties". BTW, it's not a .jpg url extension, but it still works. Finally, use the image tags to have the image show up large in your post, i.e.:

Code:
[[b]img[/b]]http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2863&stc=1&d=1260329941[b][/img][/b]

Hrmmm...I should have probably included this in the first post.

Damn cwalbino, you must have had a fun summer.

16 different courses this summer :) I could have gone to more if I didn't work 9-5 every day. Tried to hit 18's rather than all the little 9's.Blue ribbon pines, bryant, acorn, towers in WI, Cottage Grove, north Valley. Tons of amazing courses up there.

I learned more about disc golf in three months than in my previous years of playing. Got to watch lots of pros, play with tons of new people, get advice when I could. And them attempt to pass along that advice when I can :)

attachment.php

The greater LA/OC area. For the population we're lacking in higher quality courses. La Mirada is great as well as El Dorado, but it's a long drive in any direction to other higher end courses. There's a couple new courses opening in the Inland Empire, but then I'd have to drive out to the Inland Empire. :gross:

I do need to get out and try all the courses in the area though.

*backswing

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 175
16 different courses this summer :) I could have gone to more if I didn't work 9-5 every day. Tried to hit 18's rather than all the little 9's.Blue ribbon pines, bryant, acorn, towers in WI, Cottage Grove, north Valley. Tons of amazing courses up there.

I learned more about disc golf in three months than in my previous years of playing. Got to watch lots of pros, play with tons of new people, get advice when I could. And them attempt to pass along that advice when I can :)

you going back next year?

Browser!

Here is mine!!! not to many to choose from but a decent few within 10 minutes of me! I also travel down to peru alot (1 1/2 for tournaments and what not...)

attachment.php

Attachments

• browser map.jpg
    browser map.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 147
picture.php

Notice that the zoom settings on each picture are the same......... :thmbdown:

Yeah but you moved from the Detroit area to the Capitol region of NY...I would love to be back near Ballston Spa, we loved that place...even if the DG sucked.

Yeah but you moved from the Detroit area to the Capitol region of NY...I would love to be back near Ballston Spa, we loved that place...even if the DG sucked.

How dare you say that on this holiest of forums!

Joralemon and Hyzer Creek were great for the first 2 years, now I could use some more variety.

The new J-Park holes and Central Park-Schenectady(CPS) will have to do........ Saratoga Spa Park looks to be another year away.

At least you have those...When we were there I think it was Hyzer creek was just being started and had 1 or 2 holes and we never found the time to go help out...it would have been nice to say we were a part of building it. There is a park that is pretty much just nothing and nature trails in between Saratoga and Ballston Spa, it would be a great location too, had some cool hills and woods.

I guess it was just called Ballston Spa Reservior, but I never saw any water in anything but the lake part...

attachment.php

Attachments

• bsr.jpg
    bsr.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 127
Portland, OR

Here is all I can get to in two hours of driving.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 119
I had to zoom out to 125 mile range.

You know, I've always heard communities along the interstate highway system tend to prosper, and ones off of it tend to wither, but I never realized that applied to disc golf. Get off the interstate and a good chunk of my area is a DG desert.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Central KS Disc golf Google.gif
    Central KS Disc golf Google.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 112

Latest posts