• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is going on here?

What is happening?

• Or maybe he's fending off invisible vampires???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

atl scott

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Win 1 million internetz for correct poll answer if you post what disc is being thrown. Bonus points if you know the hole/course AND have birdied it before.

shineonteeshot.jpg

Condor, hole 9, Idlewild, in the water. :thmbup:

The spent nuclear reactor fuel rods in that pond are giving off so much heat that there's a convection current assuring anything thrown over it will just get lifted into the sky.

And that disc is actually a styrofoam plate.

Scrapyard, hole 9, I'll guess it was a Viking or Orc and you never saw it again.

I'm keeping a dollar total, so far I've got about $80 in that lake. The bank is so steep and the water so nasty, most wet discs are gone for good.

Condor, hole 9, Idlewild, in the water. :thmbup:

Weeeeee have a winner! 2 million internetz awarded to Pat but minus 500,000 for not mentioning if he has birdied the hole before.

I thought I was going to be parked for an easy 2 (and to win 5 skins) but it hit the left of that stupid stump and rolled over the guardian logs into the lake. Was my first (and last) round with that particular condor. I had just marked it "CLT Scott" on the inside rim. Guess I'll stick to ATL...

I'd also like to thank Stan McDaniel for saying "hit the stump and roll in the water!" seconds before it happened. One of the nice-iest disc golf moments I can remember. :p

Credit to PhillyPhil for the photos
shotresult.jpg

I got fed up and made a rake this morning so hopefully I won't lose any more plastic to this hole. Someone has already fished my condor out though. :thmbdown:

The difference between success and failure is millimeters. A light gust of wind, just a swoosh, would've changed everything. Then this thread would never have existed.

I got a couple in there too, tried the rake, found a beat firebird but couldnt find mine..lookout for a yellow leopard and a red champ leo

Latest posts