• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is like the Eagle-X in pretty plastic?

I have tried lots of different eagle-x replacements and always find myself ending up with eagles back in the bag. I liked the Rival as the next best thing to eagles but they did have a little more turn out of the box. But if you are looking for pretty plastic nothing beats that swirly pinnacle from Legacy. That S#%T is beautiful.

I have tried lots of different eagle-x replacements and always find myself ending up with eagles back in the bag. I liked the Rival as the next best thing to eagles but they did have a little more turn out of the box. But if you are looking for pretty plastic nothing beats that swirly pinnacle from Legacy. That S#%T is beautiful.

Same story here except I pull my prized Eagles for the winter and throw Legacy. Now that my tourney season is ending, I can't wait to throw some Legacy. I picked up some silver-blue Legend (Rival and Patriot) that IIRC is a tick less stable than my others. Hopefully Legacy fills out the rest of their line soon with beef in their respective distance divisions like they did when the added the Outlaw to distance drivers. I'd love to have a big wind fighter to complement the Rival like a Champ EX and of course a sexy looking Firebird clone.

I LOVE JL plastic almost as much as swirly Legacy. I'll be working my Pro shop circle stamp Eagle a lot this winter in the woods. Perhaps with a little 'bad' luck I'll beat the mini-firebird raptor into a workable disc:thmbup:

I'm pretty sure the Hyzerbomb Veteran IS the Eagle-X in champion plastic.
It's a nice disc and I'm still getting used to it.