• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any value?

I have a few I'm wondering about, a guy at my local course said they might be worth something. Any thoughts? The QOLF is a first run.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 57
What's an i-dyed 11x Champ Aviar go for (8/10)?

Let's try this again with pics:

2011-05-16%2021.22.16.jpg

2011-05-16%2021.21.55.jpg

Oh, and it's pretty gummy.

I have a few I'm wondering about, a guy at my local course said they might be worth something. Any thoughts? The QOLF is a first run.

the rest of these, less the proline rhyno are all still widely available (even though the whippet is old stamp) and worth what they cost in the store, maybe less.

will try again...

Most club stamps are only valuable to specific buyers. Star Rocs are Star Rocs, so $16 at max I'd say. Cool stamp and all, but it has no added throwing value due to OOP mold/plastic issues. I wish my club stamps were worth more, too :(

Most club stamps are only valuable to specific buyers. Star Rocs are Star Rocs, so $16 at max I'd say. Cool stamp and all, but it has no added throwing value due to OOP mold/plastic issues. I wish my club stamps were worth more, too :(

At the NCDGC, were you the one with the fisherman style hat?

Thanks! I'm assuming this is considered a swirl.

Yours is a tye-dye

These were the APX Swirls and it says it on the disc IIRC -- mine is in the Wisconsin River somewhere. It was also in the Fox River for a year and then retrieved!
2nrzp21.jpg

So taffy pro? It feels exactly like the CE TB, plastic is the same as my opaque champs.

Champion Edition Eagle?

I have a Champion Edition Eagle,

- Yellow
- Silver stamp that's faded in most spots if not gone altogether
- No ink

As far as condition goes its actually not that terrible, if I would have to guess I'd give it a 7. I've read around that these things can be worth some money, I don't expect much, its not mint, the stamp is gone, and I have no idea if its 1st run or not. I know nothing about identifying discs, can anyone help me? :D

I have a Champion Edition Eagle,

- Yellow
- Silver stamp that's faded in most spots if not gone altogether
- No ink

As far as condition goes its actually not that terrible, if I would have to guess I'd give it a 7. I've read around that these things can be worth some money, I don't expect much, its not mint, the stamp is gone, and I have no idea if its 1st run or not. I know nothing about identifying discs, can anyone help me? :D

Read, read, read and search pics for hours...

I now found this...

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1410932&postcount=10828
http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1411029&postcount=10843

how much are the "Grape Apes" going for these days?

"Grape"
Gold Stamp
10/10 -- bought then hung on wall. stickers and all.

Attachments

• 2011-05-17 00.39.06.jpg
    2011-05-17 00.39.06.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-05-17 00.39.26.jpg
    2011-05-17 00.39.26.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.