• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this 175 Pro Boss that was thrown over the lake in the USDGC distance showcase 2009 by GG?

probossusdgc-gurthie.jpg

This is just a? On 1x barry old mold tye dye beasts. All brand new with the white bottom stickers and super pearly. I have around 15. I know there not worth gold just wandering what the value is?? Any info appreciated

i have heard those dimple discs can be worth something but im to nooby to really know

Trash or treasure, I found someone selling a bag that I liked for my son for $15 on craigslist, when I got there he pulls out all of this old plastic and said the previous guy walked off with all the really good stuff at $1 each. He played a lot at the AM level in mid to late 90's but has not played much since. Anyway, I bought what he would part with and don't know if any of this is worth anything, so I thought I would post here. They are all fairly used with the exception of the "test run 1.0 "J" ls. The stamp says 1 of 2,000 pdga approved. Here are the pics
from top left to moving to the right
Ching Sniper Innova
Discraft soft magnet
Innova Champion Roc, stamp only on underside
Discraft magnet
Gazelle Special Edition Champion Innova
Innova Special Edition Soft Rhyno
Test Run 1.0 J ls Innova on bottom, Millennium on top
Innova XD Champion
Innova Special Edition Soft Rhyno
Innova Champion, mold unknown
Innova Champion Aviar, stamp on bottom only

I don't expect any values, just want to know if I have some worthy trades or something I should put on ebay or in the market place. I have not thrown any yet, just picked them up this evening.

thanks

definately would be interested in the SE Rhynos and that old stamp XD.

Hardly...first this is a USDGC disc. Second, well it speaks for itself. Several things here would give this some premium

Holy crap! A USDGC disc? Well I didn't know that. Lets see here the last USDGC pro boss I bought was for $8 and your disc is signed by a dude who isn't a world champion so I would say...$10 or the normal price of a pro boss.

Hardly...first this is a USDGC disc. Second, well it speaks for itself. Several things here would give this some premium

Also why don't you tell us what you think a disc that was being handed out in stacks to some guys to show off their big arms is worth?

Frank,

I am not here to argue with you but that doesn't mean I agree with your estimation. This isn't a post about what you would pay for a disc but what a disc is actually worth. Only way to find that out is to put it up for sale and see what people do with it. So you can give opinions all day but they are just that.

Frank,

I am not here to argue with you but that doesn't mean I agree with your estimation. This isn't a post about what you would pay for a disc but what a disc is actually worth. Only way to find that out is to put it up for sale and see what people do with it. So you can give opinions all day but they are just that.

You probably shouldn't post in a thread asking for "opinions" of what a disc is worth if you don't want to hear them.

Mods, please rename this thread "tell me this disc I have is worth the same as a CE Teebird or GTFO". TIA.

Why would a boss used in a distance championship be worth anything more than a pro boss signed by a random hobo?

Garret is a cool guy and can throw really far but outside of that...I don't see where his signature = value. Regardless of what the disc was used for, it still came from the same tooling machine used to make current run bosses.

Tell ya what, if it makes you feel any better I'll take it off you hands for 12 bucks shipped. Deal?

How about this disc? Just found it today and it seems as though the 10x KC Pro Rocs are hard to come by.

No ink, 173g, obviously used but not too beat up

Attachments

• IMG_2185 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_2185 [800x600].jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 49
What do I think it's worth? Well, these sell online for $24.95 then add in its history and something tells me it is worth more than what you guys are saying. So pick up all you want but it still won't be this disc considering its history. That's just my take. That may mean nothing to Frank or others here. That might mean something to someone out there. Who knows. It does mean something to me. Does that translate into added value? I would think so.

Thanks for being patient with me. I just see value in this and personally value it. I was curious to see if that matched with what others here thought. Guess not. No matter. I still enjoy owning a disc that was thrown 600 ft.

What do I think it's worth? Well, these sell online for $24.95 then add in its history and something tells me it is worth more than what you guys are saying. So pick up all you want but it still won't be this disc considering its history. That's just my take. That may mean nothing to Frank or others here. That might mean something to someone out there. Who knows. It does mean something to me. Does that translate into added value? I would think so.

Thanks for being patient with me. I just see value in this and personally value it. I was curious to see if that matched with what others here thought. Guess not. No matter. I still enjoy owning a disc that was thrown 600 ft.

In that case, it's sentimental value to you should trump any given price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts