• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay isn't a good measure of price. Sometimes things can sneak through the cracks and go for cheap (Like the FR Gator I got for aorund $50) and other times it can be bid way over what it's worth (First Run Sidewinder went for like $80 a bit ago).

Last edited:
such a bully i am calling the principle jk jk haha where good i just felt like apoligizing to the person i admit if i am caught being wrong on something

I don't know rocs, 9x 178g I'd say 7+ structurally near perfect has roc written on bottom wing at 12,3,6,9 and a small name and number in ballpoint. There is only one tiny ding in rim.
IMAG0462.jpg
[/IMG]
Thanks guys

probably at least 50-60 still... the ink may come off if it's not too old...

Cool that's good to know thanks man. I'm trying to trade this for a new stock ccr for a friend if mine. Help be stoked.

I was lookin' at that... wish I had a CCR... that'd be a helluva nice trade for the guy with the CCR

I got tons of CCR but I don't throw rocs and don't really want to give up one of my babys. haha

test groove?

any ideas? 9+/10, ink on back came off. the ink on front was on it from the factory.

Attachments

• P8100004.jpg
    P8100004.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 33
This is a 170g glo shark. I think it is a prototype since it has the star. It is in about 6/10 condition.

thats how they did all the glos around 2003....they are worth about $20 new....

i got a bunch of them....if you want to trade it let me know...

DSC000103.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

these were some of the first glo discs from the 80's and 90's... "Throw in the dark" stamp

DSC00777.jpg

DSC000022.jpg

Moose let me know if you want to get rid of any of the Glo or Throw in the Darks with Red Stamps :D

175 special edition soft rhyno 8/10 faded ink on the back

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts