• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDGC 2001 Champion/CE Roc. Best part is that I got it at PIAS for 7.99. Same trip I found a CE Teebird and CE Eagle both for 7.99 too.
Roc is used/thrown but because the plastic is indestructible it really isn't in that bad of shape. I'd say between 6.5 and 7.5/10. So what do you guys think it's worth?
BLwt2.jpg
yf9Iu.jpg

What I don't get is the fact that there was someone out there with a CE Roc that traded it in to a PIAS for probably $4-5.. lol

Or stole it from someones collection.....
If this is the case then that disc is stolen property and we should form an angry dgcr mob until the buyer finds the true owner of the disc.

Probably someone that quit playing back in the day and found their old bag in the basement. Then sold it at pias. They were throwers ten years ago.

Last edited:
Thanks .

how can you tell the runs .. i know that its somthing with the way the weight is written ..
Opaqueness of plastics and sutch ..
what else .. id like to learn :)

punch in ce heaven into google and a website should come up, I can't link it from work.

How much is a 10/10 2011 Christmas leopard go for?

On here they've gone from 25-35 I believe. Some people are still looking for specific weights and colors though so maybe more.

Yeah, an auction recently ended at 36 so I believe I am pretty close.

Last edited:
Well then look for one for sale from me soon. There was one a pias yesterday. I'm going back today for it!

What would a first run (The VERY first run, logo dyed, not hot stamped) Rampage go for? Steve Rico said there were approximately thirty made in the very first run. It's a greenish-turquoise in color, 175g, and signed by Steve & Bamba with the Legacy Discs logo in the bottom right corner. It is 10/10. (Well, depends on what you consider the signatures, personally an disc autographed by it's designers/company owners I think ups the value but that's just me.) Never thrown always on the wall.

front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.