• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much.maybe a couple bucks more than a reg wiz price. but you will be better off using them for trade bait as youll get more bites that way. price wise though,theyre not worth more than a reg wiz. unless you put em on ebay or sell local to a gateway fanboy. ive snatched some nice plastic with circle tooled wiz from locals who dont know how to look for them online.

not much.maybe a couple bucks more than a reg wiz price. but you will be better off using them for trade bait as youll get more bites that way. price wise though,theyre not worth more than a reg wiz. unless you put em on ebay or sell local to a gateway fanboy. ive snatched some nice plastic with circle tooled wiz from locals who dont know how to look for them online.

That's pretty much what I figured. I couldn't pass them up and will probably hold on to them. They still glow like new and really do feel great. Plus I have a real addiction to putters and will have trouble letting them go. Thanks.

you should of seen my putter collection lol. i was addicted to putters,still am to certain ones. but yea,those wizards are saught after as alot of guys love older run gateway plastic because it was different. hell its different every weeek but ive seen people want those older glows.

circle tool is just the tooling on the back of the wiz . just old tooling,kinda helps know what run they were, it went
no tool,
circle tool - wide circle
circle tool - smaller circle
current paragraph type tool

^ that is a puttter addiction. and that was just wizards n magics.

That is quite an addiction, Booter. I'm drooling and twitching over here!! Hahaha. I just discovered the glory that are Wizards this season and am hovering around twenty right now. The newer Organics are my favorites.

Peebody, I'm a TeeBird man (and pearly anything - Orcs to collect actually, despite only two of them) myself as well. KC Pros are my favorite throwers - too bad I spent so much time gathering 11X Champs.

Here's my tiny collection. The top two rows are 11X Champs - the upper right blue one is quite pearly. They're a mix of Distance CALs, Distance CAs, and Fairways. The next row are my pearly KC Pros, followed by my 3 truly pearly TLs, and my two Orcs and one more (barely - less than my Champ TeeBird) pearly TL.

TeeBirdsPearlies.jpg

Thank you. I agree, it is pretty dern sexy. I'll admit I had some less than pure thoughts about it once I got it in the mail. It'll be the last one to get the call up to the big leagues because of it. As long as I have the champs to throw in scary situations, I'm hoping to see the third row in my bag for the next few decades or so. Hopefully they last like the CEs do (or at least close to them).

The blanks are in the bag now. Yellow is beat, blue like new.

oh they'll last forever. pearly plastic is like a tank, i had a pearly orc that i threw 75% of my drives for about 8 years and dumped it in the lake at the beginning of this season :doh: but it wasn't knicked up or beat in too badly because that plastic is the bomb

how much would someone pay for a CE Gazelle very very beat and ink on front. saw it in the rental bin at my local pro shop. I think its CE but im no expert. it says innova champion discs on it. someone help me out

so I'm convince I'm going to see booter on the next episode of "Hoarders"

it'll be him and his family, with the house so packed with discs they can't traverse it without climbing up mountains of pearly orcs and rhynos,

then it'll be some counselor and him like, "do you really need 167 pearly rhynos?" "YES *****! WHAT IF I LOSE 166?!??!?!?!?!?"

true... but if you're gonna hoard then discs are better than newspapers and pizza boxes

fair enough, but they're also significantly more expensive,

and heavier, think how pissed that moving crew would be

^ lol so apparently im the pearly man and rhyno man now haha

your lucky to get 25 tops for new pearly orc. and thats shipped. i sold a bunch for around 23 shipped so. being that its tye dye,its not as common but its not gonna add value really as i have 6 .

if its lightly used,which it looks like its not too bad,id say atleast 18

Booter, my buddy offered me $70 for that pearly Orc you traded me a month or two ago.

I should have taken his money. Damn morals getting in the way of personal financial gains...

what!!?? Wow . Does he still want one? Lol I'll sell one for 70 bucks.. That's nuts man. You shoulda sold. I woulda sold you a replacement :)

btw. I will not b on hoarders. My next house will be made of my discs so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.