• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beeftrrout dude, put down the 12 megapixel camera and back away slowly! Some of us have dial-up and although we like to be able to count the fiber count of your carpet, we don't want to wait for 15 minutes for the pic to load.
BTW, that is a cool lookin disc.
PS, doesn't imageshack have crop and sizing features like photobucket?

Are the black 2010 Japan Open Katanas worth much? It just has the samurai and 2010 Japan Open on it. No gold ring.

Beeftrrout dude, put down the 12 megapixel camera and back away slowly! Some of us have dial-up and although we like to be able to count the fiber count of your carpet, we don't want to wait for 15 minutes for the pic to load.

i dont have dial-up and it slowed my page down

KC Pro Gazelle

This is a never thrown KC Pro Gazelle Seven Time World Champion stamp, signed by Ken Climo and other pros. Anyone know how much this is worth?
IMG_0001.jpg

just got this one today! the only pink/merlot at the shop. they had oranges, yellows, and blues...i saw all 7 of the orange ones that they ran :cool: but they were in the plastic boxes the come in now.

IMG00399-20100821-1440.jpg

My bad dude. I tried to edit it but it took me longer than 5 minutes and the forum wouldn't let me edit after that. Messaged the admin about it and got no response.

BTW it was the 8.0 mp camera on my phone. Hehehee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.