• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a First Run JK Pro Aviar-x 175g signed by Juliana Korver at the 2001 Greater Peoria Open. Mint condition

How about a First Run JK Pro Aviar-x 175g signed by Juliana Korver at the 2001 Greater Peoria Open. Mint condition

$5. It's worth $5, but I'll give you $6 because I'm a nice guy :)

All yuk-yuks aside, can you post a pic? Just looking for a valuation or thinking of selling? :popcorn: plastic-addicted minds would love to know.

How much for this: 9/10
discraft_disc_golf_golf_discs_crush_z.jpg

what does a new 4x jk aviar new white with red stamp at 172g value at. I also want to know what do the old red Pro Rhynos value at. I have 2 from early 2004 that feel and are as flexible as the pro line ones that weigh around 174g. these pro rhynos are grippy and not slick. there sweet.

I also want to know what do the old red Pro Rhynos value at. I have 2 from early 2004 that feel and are as flexible as the pro line ones that weigh around 174g. these pro rhynos are grippy and not slick. there sweet.

if i ever when the lottery ....you and I are going to have a long talk.....your killing me with all this plastic......your worse then Tim....:thmbup:

What are these worth?

Innova dx bar stamp that says Eagle~First Run
Innova star stamped Banshee
Innova star stamped disc,not sure what it is, with the abbreviation GO on the bottom

Innova dx bar stamp that says Eagle~First Run
Innova star stamped Banshee
Innova star stamped disc,not sure what it is, with the abbreviation GO on the bottom

$10-12 across the board, assuming new/unthrown. You might find them for more on feebay, but 'round these parts they don't go for a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts